Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Student Competition/Random Games

Go down 
+2
Spain
CuddleWithCorpses
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Student Competition/Random Games Empty
PostSubject: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:15 pm

[Just going to note this, it's more of a bunch of random games put into a competition it's just gonna be random not much of running and shit and blah just hell of it LOL] Hello Students, Ancient Rome here, ya I know you guys hate me, Wait i mean girls. But you know I don't really care at all. We are going to play a few games, that is gonna be into a competition. The competitions are going to be created by me, so if you don't like it suck it up. Students have to participate (Not all you characters have to, have atleast one or two though Thanks) If a student is caught not participating, they will be punished and everyone knows me and General Winter's punishments suck. So let's all participate and have fun~. Now each player is going to receive a partner *I have a plan for this, so you can't say nothing!* no you cannot choose your own parents, so suck it up. As a TEAM, the teams will be rewarded together, the team with the highest points after all ten games gets to win a prize, THEY CAN CHOOSE IT themselves. The games are at random so it could be at the middle of the night for all you know, you'll meet up in the kitchen so you know what exactly you are doing. You don't get any supplies you must make them yourselves, OR you can buy them, but teachers do not supply.

THE GAMES:

Okay Warning, Some of my ideas might suck so don't judge them, I'm just trying to come up with things right away. And some might be difficult to role-play, but you know what, WHO CARES! =D *This will be edited a couple times until we get about twenty different games, and Imma randomize on picking one*

Second Place = Two Hundred fifty
Third Place = Fifty
Rest of Places = Zero

Paint-Ball Round: This kind of game is tricky, cause who is possibly going to be able to create a paint-ball gun and paint-balls. So yeah buying them might be smart. Now this is how it's going to go, all the teams will start in a different room, then right away exit to eliminate all the rest of the teams, once you hit another player they are out, here's the catch. Head shot = Kill, Two shots in the chest = Kill, Three shots in legs/arms = Kill. You cannot lie, because the paint will be seen on your clothes.

"Never Have I ever": This is more of a verbal game, which includes drinking, I know its a school but who cares, this game will be fun anyways cause it's easier than always having a game involving running/moving. Now here is what's going to happen, each team has twenty drinks in front of them, when all twenty drinks are gone, you lose. Heres the catch, you can't cheat, we know your past, because we umm...have cameras everywhere and know what you do. The game starts by saying the statement "Never have i ever" Anyone who has done what the first player has not must drink, It continues around the circle.

Naked Twister *Its Rome What do you expect?*: This is self explanatory, but here is how it goes, you basically play twister naked. Once you fall you lose.

Russian Roulette *Safe Way Not the one where you use an actual gun and shoot someone out of chance ROFL*: Shake a percentage of the tins so that they will burst when opened. Everyone sits in a circle and takes a can each. Players then take turns opening their drink directly under their noses. Be prepared for much mess and hilarity! Whoever Does not get sprayed in the face with a can, will continue to the next round, all chance just saying.

Strip Poker *HEHE*: Just a normal game of poker, except with clothes instead, each team will have the chance to win at this, It's all strictly chance. You can place in money if you want, but it's your own cash, the last person to stay remaining with their clothes wins. *Texas hold em version, since I know that one the best AND we are going to have to think of something Icly with this idea so no one cheats~*

*Its ordered by largest to smallest*
Royal Flush - An Ace-High straight of one suit.
Straight Flush - A straight of entirely one suit.
Four-of-a-Kind (Quads) - Four cards of the same rank.
Full House (Full Boat, Boat) - Three-of-a-kind and a pair. The example below would be called "Queens over Aces" or "Queens full of Aces".
Flush - Five cards of the same suit.
Straight (Run) - Five cards of sequential rank. Note that in holdem, Aces can be high or low.
Three-of-a-Kind (Trips, Set, Triplets) - Three cards of the same rank.
Two Pair - Two cards of the same rank and another two cards of the same rank. The example below would be called "Jacks and Twos".
One Pair - Two cards of the same rank.
High Card - When you don't have any of the above, your highest card determines your hand. The example below would be "King High" or "High card King".

Players:
1.Bouvet *Josh's Player*
2. Hong Kong *Scott's Player*
3. Antarctica *Kasey's Player*
4. England *Sam's Player*
5. China *Emma's Player*
6. *For Led's Player*
7. *For Kelsie's Player*
8. *For Lily's Player*
9. *For Ami's Player*
10. Madagascar *Kasey's Other Player*

Teams:
1. Three and One - Antarctica and Bouvet
2. Ten and Seven - Madagascar and *Kelsie's Player*
3. Eight and Four - France and England
4. Six and Nine - *Led's player* and *Ami's Player*
5. Two and Five - Hong Kong and China **IRONY, I HAVE IT TAPED SOO*

Proof:

Ignore half the video you cant even see it anyways, cause i was bored and talking to myself like a moron oui~

Last edited by CuddleWithCorpses on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Bouvet is dragged in [Not nepal, Because ancient rome is a pedo and nepal is 4. ]
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Spain wrote:
Bouvet is dragged in [Not nepal, Because ancient rome is a pedo and nepal is 4. ]

Alright
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:05 pm

china gets forced to play >u<
I'm excited for strip poker. :'D
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Belgary

Belgary

PostSubject: France   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:49 pm

France plays out of excitement for strip poker and naked twister
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Belgary wrote:
France plays out of excitement for strip poker and naked twister
AND HE IS TO BE WITH ENGLAND,
-NARROW EYES AT SCOTT
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:09 am

Emma wrote:
china gets forced to play >u<
I'm excited for strip poker. :'D

France loses for the sake of nakedness.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:10 am

Quote :
Russian Roulette *Safe Way Not the one where you use an actual gun and shoot someone out of chance ROFL*

So the loser becomes one with Mother Russia?
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 am

Spain wrote:
Quote :
Russian Roulette *Safe Way Not the one where you use an actual gun and shoot someone out of chance ROFL*

Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:05 pm

Kfc wrote:
Spain wrote:
Quote :

Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Spain wrote:
Quote :

Yes totally
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:48 pm

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Spain wrote:
Quote :

Yes totally

We better win, then Scott.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Emma wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Spain wrote:
Quote :

Yes totally

We better win, then Scott.
Yep =D ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Competition/Random Games   Student Competition/Random Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student Competition/Random Games
Page 1 of 1