Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RANDOM QOUTES FROM A FANFIC THAT I WAS READING.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Sammy

RANDOM QOUTES FROM A FANFIC THAT I WAS READING.  Empty
PostSubject: RANDOM QOUTES FROM A FANFIC THAT I WAS READING.    RANDOM QOUTES FROM A FANFIC THAT I WAS READING.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:44 pm

BASICALLY CANADA, PRUSSIA, AND AMERICA GET HIGH. DON'T ASK QUESTIONS.
One part is spoiler cuz it has small little hints of smut >u>'

Quote :
Remember, kids, Pot Bear the Care bear says smoking weed is bad. So don't go outside and light a dandelion on fire. Smoking pot is also bad. They are for cooking, not smoking. And don't smoke shorties. Midgets are people, too. Dope is fine though.

Quote :
This one was especially good, because the paper was bacon flavored. And, when high, having anything taste like bacon was a good thing. If he was told that the floor tasted like bacon at this point, he would probably start licking it.

Quote :
Shit! Why was Prussia here? Why didn't he lock the door? And why goddammit was the sky blue? It would look so much better if it was orange!

Quote :
He took out his phone and dialed Germany's number. When the other end was picked up, Prussia started laughing. "Hehe, I am higher than a two-story building."

"What? East, is that you?"

"I am higher than a treeeeeeeee." He sang into the phone, still giggling. "I am higher than a hill. I am higher than a fox."

"What are you talking about?"

"I am higher than a kite..."

"What? I'm coming over there."

"I am higher than a plane. I am higher than a train. I am higher than a Dane. I am higher than your mom! I am higher than a really high person! I am higher than... than a hot air balloon, filled with pot! I wonder if that would fly. M-dog, we should try that."

Quote :
Matthew was much too preoccupied trying to figure out if the tree he saw through the window was outside or if it was actually a picture of a window with a tree outside it.

Quote :
Then he glanced over at Prussia who, for some reason was licking a piece of paper, and Canada who was looking at the ceiling muttering "beautiful" to himself. "Wow, you guys are so baked."

Gilbert stopped licking the paper. "Mm, baking. Brownies."

Matthew's eyes glazed over. "Mm, pot brownies."

"Mm, cookies."

"Mm, pot cookies."

"Mm, cake."

"Mm, pot cake."

"Mm, cupcakes."

"Mm, pot cupcakes."

"Mm, crackers."

"Mm, pot crackers."

Quote :

In a few minutes, the room was once again filled with smoke. Somehow Matthew had ended up leaning on Alfred, who was lying sideways on the couch, and Prussia was on the floor. They all had their own bacon joints, and Gilbert was looking at his. "They should make awesome flavoured paper. It would taste like me. So when you were getting high, it would be like you're giving me a blow job. And then after that, anytime you gave me a blow job, it would feel like you're high."

Quote :
"Hey, do you guys want to try to make a hamburger appear here using our mind powers?"

Quote :
Gilbert jumped a foot in the air. "When did you get right beside me? Do you have like amazing super powers to let you move really fast? Because you should give them to me." He started laughing. "But I guess in some situations, being fast wouldn't be a good thing, hey, West?" When Alfred and Matthew got the double entendre, they all started laughing and high-fiving each other.

Quote :
But as soon as the flame was flickering, his red eyes lit up with an idea. "You know what would be fun?"

"Wha?"

"Lighting England's eyebrows on fire!" The Canadian was much more daring when high, it seemed.

"That would be awesome! But wait, you don't want to do it now, do you? I mean, really, that would be a long walk. Or drive. Or however you get there." Alfred once again sucked from the pipe, loving the feeling it gave. Then he held it up in exchange for the bacon joint.

"Of course I don't mean now. What are you, insane?" Matthew seemed confused about how he had gotten the pipe again. Didn't he just have bacon? Mm, maple syrup paper. That would be delicious. "Hey, give me the bacon back."

Quote :
There was a small voice in the back of his mind saying he shouldn't do this, this was bad. Or was it saying apple trees are an integral part of the eco system?

Quote :
Matthew started wondering if this was how lemurs kissed. If it was, he wouldn't mind being a lemur.

Quote :
Did cum count as a snack? If it did, that would be so nice. He would never have to buy snacks again! Just have a guy over, and ask if he could 'smoke his dick'.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

RANDOM QOUTES FROM A FANFIC THAT I WAS READING.
Page 1 of 1