Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Derpwads it's Chapter One Of Joshes Fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spain

Spain

Holy Derpwads it's Chapter One Of Joshes Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Holy Derpwads it's Chapter One Of Joshes Fanfic   Holy Derpwads it's Chapter One Of Joshes Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Chapter one ~ The meeting.

A long day had been held at meeting hall, Nepal looked up at China who was a seat away, and then at Russia, who was next to him, drinking vodka. Nepal didn't like it when people drunk, it made them do weird things, he moved to China, and sat on his lap. He looked up at China and smiled, his amber eyes gleamed from the lighting fixtures above. He could barely see over the table to Finland, but he didn't need to, China did all the talking for him, he was to young.

"Alright," America said cautiously "All in favor of Hamburger Palooza say I"

No one said a word for a few moments,

"You Git, " England said to America "The vote is to live together in one house, Moron"

America seemed to look disappointed, then pointed to England

"What he said"

Everyone Raised their hand except for a few nations, which happened to be China, Twice, once for himself and once for Nepal. China was holding Nepal's hand into the air, and holding up his own. The only other two nations who opposed were Germany and Hong Kong.

"Alright, We will have Hamburger Palooza on Saturday" America said Reassuringly,

England seemed to Facepalm. "That means we'll live together, " said England to the other nations.

China sighed, Nepal seemed happy, from what he heard, all the nations would be living together, which made him happy. America was just a moron, he has learned to block America out, which is a skill that only he and China could accomplish.

China seemed to look down to Nepal, Who had a half eaten cookie hanging from his mouth, he was nomming on it like America would be to a Hamburger.

China seemed to speak up a bit to Nepal.

"Nepal, Why are you so happy, Do you want to live with everyone?"

Nepal seemed to tilt his head, confused.

"Of course i do! Do you not?" He said, His Christmas hat jingled on his head, and his hair was blowing back in the breeze of a nearby fan.

China seemed to look down at him. "But you voted against it?"

Nepal looked back with a confused look, which was rather cute.

"No, I voted against Hamburger Palooza."

China face palmed a bit, then picked up Nepal and put him on his shoulders, and China walked toward their car, to drive home. China couldn't help but think of Japan and the other nations who has abandoned him, after he raised them. Nepal carelessly said hello to everyone as they walked pass. China sighed and walked toward the car further.

China placed Nepal in the back and buckled him in, then he himself got in the drivers side and took the wheel, plugging the keys in and beginning to drive. Nepal could feel China was a bit down.

China seemed to murmur a bit. "Nepal, Promise me you wont abandon me"

Nepal seemed to be confused, but he always is confused.

"I promise?"

China seemed to sigh a bit, Then kept driving.

"China, On the way home, Can we get some of America's starbucks?"

China smiled a bit, unaware of how Nepal was sad himself, because China was.

"Sure, Aru." China smiled through the mirror at Nepal, and made a left at the next stop light, To Starbucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two - Coming Soon ouo
Back to top Go down

Holy Derpwads it's Chapter One Of Joshes Fanfic
Page 1 of 1