Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ooo lookie random quizzes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Ooo lookie random quizzes Empty
PostSubject: Ooo lookie random quizzes   Ooo lookie random quizzes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:51 pm

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/quiz/xWestie/which-axis-powers-hetalia-character-are-you/

My Result:
You Scored as America

Raised by England and having fought for his independence, America became a country of pioneers. He is an energetic country who loves sticking his nose into other people's business. He sees everything in a positive light, is quick to take action, and he always has his own idea of doing things. He also has immense physical strength and courage, although he has a crippling fear of ghosts, particularly when they are vague blobs of light in pictures. Strangely, a grey named Tony appears in his house from time to time without him minding it at all. America is frequently seen clutching a hamburger and flashing a thumbs up. His quieter brother, Canada, has a habit of carrying a polar bear. America also has a penchant for coming up with elaborate inventions that never go anywhere.

America
67%
China
58%
Japan
50%
France
42%
England
42%
Russia
33%
Germany
33%
Italy
33%

Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: Ooo lookie random quizzes   Ooo lookie random quizzes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:30 pm

America
67%
France
58%
England
58%
Germany
50%
Russia
42%
Italy
42%
China
33%
Japan
25%
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Ooo lookie random quizzes   Ooo lookie random quizzes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:56 pm

You Scored as China
China is one of the oldest nations and is regarded as the eldest brother among the East Asian nations. He is extremely superstitious and religious. As a reference to the Sino-Soviet Split, he is disturbed and distrustful of Russia. China has certain tastes for things and gets irritated if a food has a certain pattern of tastes. He is also a big fan of Hello Kitty and tends to end his sentences with the Japanese suffix -aru.

China
75%
Japan
67%
France
58%
America
58%
Italy
58%
Germany
58%
Russia
17%
England
17%
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Ooo lookie random quizzes   Ooo lookie random quizzes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:57 pm

You Scored as Russia

Despite having the cruelty of a child, Russia is the tallest of all the nations. He adores vodka and sunflowers. His primary hate is "General Winter", despite using the cold to his advantage in war. Russia has a kind and gentle face, but has mentally cracked from the strain of his bloody history. The other nations are mortified by him, particularly Lithuania, whom he loves to both physically and emotionally abuse. Occasionally, he stalks others while in a panda costume. Russia promises that eventually "everyone will become one with Russia". He also frequently says "KolKolKolKol" to nations he is threatening. Russia is almost always seen carrying a section of pipe. He is classified as a yandere character.

Russia
83%
Germany
83%
Italy
75%
Japan
75%
China
67%
America
67%
England
67%
France
42%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooo lookie random quizzes   Ooo lookie random quizzes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ooo lookie random quizzes
Page 1 of 1