Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.

Go down 
+4
Kfc
Sammy
Belgary
Emma
8 posters

Good plan, da?
FUCK YES.
THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_vote_lcap88%THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No, this is fucking retarded.
THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_vote_lcap12%THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
I don't care... ;I
THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_vote_lcap0%THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Emma

THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:58 am

SO, LAST NIGHT. IT WAS SAMMY RACHEL AND ME, AND WE WERE IN THE ROOM. WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THE PAST RPS AND CHARACTERS. Oh God, it made me miss them so very much...
so I has a revelation.

WHY NOT. PUT ALL RPS WE'VE EVER HAD. AND WHATEVER THE FUCK ELSE, INTO ONE PRIVATE RP FOR US?!

Sam said she had a similar idea but said nothing,
and regrets that. It was a fucking great idea.

ANYWAY, this would include Hetalia, IRPG, Maximum Ride, District Four, Plague, and whatever the FUCK anyone can think of!!!

IT'S GREAT RIGHT? 8DDD
-----------------------------------------------------------

IF and WHEN this happens, which would probably be either after Hetaween or we can have Hetaween + other shit halloween, I decided to use Scott's sub-forum idea. I'm going to have an ooc section, a news section, and a bunch of forums with your names on it. ONLY YOU CAN MAKE NEW TOPICS IN YOUR ASSIGNS FORUMS, OKAY? You may reply though Wink

I'll make it really specific too, with places for pictures and bios and stuff. I'll work that out when I get around to actually doing them... (Got that'll be a long night...) ANYWAY, along with that, we'll probably reset Hetalia characters again. This is 'cuz well, you might not want to play just a Hetalia character, you might wanna play a character from some other RP thing. I actually might not even get to this stuff until Ami's computer is fixed so she can start the same time we do... so I'll be doing it sometime next week. If it's all voted yes and I do it, it'll be on a new forum, and I'll make it easy to create an account for..
-----------------------------------------------------------

Storyline you ask? NO PROBLEM. IT'S JUST ONE FUCKING BIG CROSSOVER. Basically everything non-Hetalia can fit together in the same world, and the nations were like LOL LETS GO HERE, so they went through some portal England accidentally made and VAMOOSH, they landed here with a bunch of other people, thus making the biggest crossover we'll probably ever see.

Thank you, and good night. -bows.

Last edited by Emma on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Belgary

Belgary

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 am

YES YES YES. I LOVE MAKING THE NW IDEA WITH YOU AND SAM WOOT WOOT LET'S DO IT!
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:33 am

Best. Story line. Ever.
It should be by accident though. So people can be upset with him.
EVERYONES GOING TO GET SOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED AT IGGY. MY POOR IGGY.
Spoiler:
-Puts on shades
Lets do this shit.
ALSO, for the reset, dont delete bios. Move then to the trash.

And who the fuck picked no.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:24 am

Sammy wrote:
Best. Story line. Ever.
Spoiler:
-Puts on shades
Lets do this shit.

Sure Sammy, that's perfect :'D
-alsp pulls on a pair of shades. peeks over top of them.
wtf who did pick no. Which bitch needs to get slapped?
-pulls off shades slowly, putting my serious face on.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:49 am

Emma wrote:
Sammy wrote:
Best. Story line. Ever.
Spoiler:
-Puts on shades
Lets do this shit.

YAY FOR PERFECTION.

Idk. Lets spread rumors about the one who picked no. It will spread like aids. -adjusts sunglasses
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:40 am

Sammy wrote:
Emma wrote:
Sammy wrote:
Best. Story line. Ever.
Spoiler:
-Puts on shades
Lets do this shit.

YAY FOR PERFECTION.

Idk. Lets spread rumors about the one who picked no. It will spread like aids. -adjusts sunglasses

We need to find out who it is first, -place shades back on.
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:32 pm

Emma wrote:
Sammy wrote:
Emma wrote:
Sammy wrote:
Best. Story line. Ever.
Spoiler:
-Puts on shades
Lets do this shit.

YAY FOR PERFECTION.

puts on sunglasses so i dont feel like a loner
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 pm

Kfc wrote:
Emma wrote:
Sammy wrote:
Emma wrote:
Sammy wrote:
Best. Story line. Ever.
Spoiler:
-Puts on shades
Lets do this shit.

YAY FOR PERFECTION.

puts on sunglasses so i dont feel like a loner

puts on purple sunglasses
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:03 am

whats teh link to teh forums i lost it?
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:02 am

Wait this already happened what ugh im the one who voted no cause i dont think it fits maybe because of the hetalia part ugh now im even more anxious and stressed sigh i hate this cries
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:30 am

-putting on cheesecake sunglasses-
Lets do this ape shit.

I GOT A WORKING COMPUTER! but only untill 6 or 7 Today. D;
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:34 am

....Why does everything and I mean everything happen when I'm gone for two days. I WAS GONE FOR TWO DAYS AND YOU GUYS ALREADY DECIDE SOMETHING! So not cool >_>'' Anyways besides that point, yeah my idea is used! Kk but anyways. Having a crossover is smart but....you shouldn't have all the roleplays used that's a little to much don't you think? Maybe like three max, not every single one but besides that I'll vote yes anyways, see how it goes. Like....make it make sense, like I don't think hetalia, district four and plague could even go togetehr. I mean...Once all your people are dead *zombies/vampires/whateverisdeadinthoseroleplays* Well your country is done, so what makes sense from that. I think doing a roleplay of Hetalia, IRPG and Maximum ride makes sense, since Maximum ride and IRPG are basically the same anyways but still. I don't know, it's just..If the storyline doesn't make sense, of if I honestly don't like how it goes, I'll just leave and kind of come on just to speak not roleplay but besides that I voted yes soo -shrugs-

Last edited by CuddleWithCorpses on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:08 am

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
....Why does everything and I mean everything happen when I'm gone for two days. I WAS GONE FOR TWO DAYS AND YOU GUYS ALREADY DECIDE SOMETHING! So not cool >_>'' Anyways besides that point, yeah my idea is used! Kk but anyways. Having a crossover is smart but....you shouldn't have all the roleplays used that's a little to much don't you think? Maybe like three max, not every single one but besides that I'll vote yes anyways, see how it goes. If I don't like it I'mma kind of disappear for a while lol.

SOME PEOPLE HAVEN'T RPED WITH YOU BEFORE BESIDES HETALIA -FLAILS ARMS AROUND.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:09 am

Leddy wrote:
Wait this already happened what ugh im the one who voted no cause i dont think it fits maybe because of the hetalia part ugh now im even more anxious and stressed sigh i hate this cries

... -FACEPALM.
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:10 am

Spain wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
....Why does everything and I mean everything happen when I'm gone for two days. I WAS GONE FOR TWO DAYS AND YOU GUYS ALREADY DECIDE SOMETHING! So not cool >_>'' Anyways besides that point, yeah my idea is used! Kk but anyways. Having a crossover is smart but....you shouldn't have all the roleplays used that's a little to much don't you think? Maybe like three max, not every single one but besides that I'll vote yes anyways, see how it goes. If I don't like it I'mma kind of disappear for a while lol.

Kind of changed my post but whatever. WELL EMMA SAM AND KASEY HAVE, I don't know about anyone else, I think ami has to. SO SHUT UP AND LED HAS TO SO YEAH ITS ONLY YOU WHO PROBABLY HASNT ROLEPLAYED WITH ME BEFORE HETALIA And lily has also. So yeah, anyways ;-; just shut up cause yeah.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:33 am

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Spain wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:

Kind of changed my post but whatever. WELL EMMA SAM AND KASEY HAVE, I don't know about anyone else, I think ami has to. SO SHUT UP AND LED HAS TO SO YEAH ITS ONLY YOU WHO PROBABLY HASNT ROLEPLAYED WITH ME BEFORE HETALIA And lily has also. So yeah, anyways ;-; just shut up cause yeah.

YOU SHUT UP -POINT DRAMATICLY. - I HAVE MY OLD CHARACTERS FROM OLD RPS AND THEY FIT IN QUITE NICELY, THANK YOU. PLS GO NOW, DA.
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Now that I think about all the roleplays we had, I dont like this idea anymore. Sooooo yeah. D;
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:18 pm

iAmi wrote:
Now that I think about all the roleplays we had, I dont like this idea anymore. Sooooo yeah. D;
D; why not aru?
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:22 am

iAmi wrote:

-Pull out bazooka. - Yeah, WHY NOT.
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Spain wrote:
iAmi wrote:

-hides behind cheesecake barrier- Because it sounds way to complitcated....
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Spain wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Spain wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:

YOU SHUT UP -POINT DRAMATICLY. - I HAVE MY OLD CHARACTERS FROM OLD RPS AND THEY FIT IN QUITE NICELY, THANK YOU. PLS GO NOW, DA.
Scott, so far, this happens LITTERALLY EACH TIME I GO ON VACATION. There is ALWAYS. Something new.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:07 am

iAmi wrote:
Spain wrote:
iAmi wrote:

Sends out a wild kc to eat cheese cake- ITS NOT THAT BADDDD.
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Spain wrote:
iAmi wrote:
Spain wrote:
iAmi wrote:

Sends out a wild kc to eat cheese cake- ITS NOT THAT BADDDD.

-it gets full with one bite out of the barrier- IT STILL COMPLITCATED!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.   THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BEST IDEA WE'VE EVER HAD.
Page 1 of 1