Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Province/State Ocs

Go down 
+3
Leddy
Sammy
CuddleWithCorpses
7 posters

Bring Back State/Province Ocs?
Yes
Province/State Ocs I_vote_lcap43%Province/State Ocs I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No
Province/State Ocs I_vote_lcap29%Province/State Ocs I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
I don't Care
Province/State Ocs I_vote_lcap28%Province/State Ocs I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
The Game *No clicking this one or it is auto yes*
Province/State Ocs I_vote_lcap0%Province/State Ocs I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 pm

*You must read this before voting if you do not you are a loser* And if this post is deleted the Province/State OC's are allowed with an auto yes. Tank you~

Alright This has been said so many times so I am going to say it one more time. Except I am going to make it somewhat reasonable and people should be able to agree to. Yes a lot of people hates the state/cities ocs but they are kind of fun in a way. States/Provinces make somewhat sense to the role-play. It would more have been a lovechild most likely right? So how about we do something here eh~

Why states/provinces should be allowed in the role-play:

I Believe that provinces/states won't effect the role-play at all, if it does then I guess that'll be kind of sad. If people have canon characters we can just permit them to play their canon once in a while instead of always being the state/province. It is not hard to ask someone to be a different character just don't take it to the limit. Many people cannot even get into scenes with their Canon character because they don't exactly know how to, but if they had a state/province character it might help them be able to have the courage of going into scenes. If we have states/provinces it won't really effect the timeline because we already changed it a lot and we already kind of destroyed the timeline as it is. When we have states/provinces it's not gonna go and change the Hetalia anime, I bet my life they will end up adding them for a twist ;], but look if we have some fun in the role-play and let people make their own set character instead of following a certain personality it makes it easier. It's not fair for one person to have the last word and go "BUT ITS NOT PART OF THE ANIME AND IT ISN'T FAIR!" dude it's not effecting you at all. It's not like your gonna pass out dead and if you do, I'm sorry for your loss.

~Limits~

There is a thing with every role-play, we must have limits on certain things. So if we do add provinces/states we can have a limit on how much they can have. I believe that one per person is enough. Having like fifty states/provinces for one person is a little too much we still have canons to play lol. There could also start having limits for the country ocs also. There is the two limit country oc per person eh? Lets say they have a state/province oc, they can only have one other oc, which must be a country. The country limit goes down one, so it'll be One State/province and One Country OC, but if you don't have a state/province you can have two country ocs. That sounds kind of reasonable in my point of view.

Problems that can be caused with the State/Province OCs:

With everything there are going to be problems, I can name a few things that could be a problem with State/Province ocs. In the role-play every yeah they can start playing only state/province characters. Which can be a huge hassle and it is something I do not want to happen. I am sure a lot of people don't want that to happen. So What we can do is have someone if they are playing their state/province to much and rejecting their canon/country oc's we can do a little punishment eh~ And what I mean by to long is like two days. Not just a day, because thats just a bitch move. See a punishment for playing your state/province for two days in a row without using other characters in between could be let's say. A week you can't play your state/province character. If you do the same mistake again right after, we add another week and so on. Eventually we will just take away your state/province.

Another problem we could possibly have is someone wanting the same province/state as another person. We could easily just settle this problem. If you both want the same character as another person we'll just simply cancel that character out, no one can have that character. We will not go into a huge debate saying OH MY GOD I'D PLAY IT BETTER!. I don't care, i really don't I would take away all the characters of Hetalia away if people keep making that excuse up. Me myself I know if someone plays a character better than I, I'll keep pointing out that I suck at playing that character and shouldn't have it. It is annoying seeing others complaining that they play a character better than someone else. I understand if you were gone for a while just because you wanted to and someone taking your place, I think that, that is perfectly reasonable. If you are going to leave your characters abandoned you know what we can do is just let other people take it. Unless you have a warning your gonna be gone for so long then that is fine. A lot of you guys have cellphones you can text someone else and say your gone. COMPUTER PROBLEMS are the only thing that is difficult to pre-warn, so that is an exception. I can't text you guys, but I have a psp I can go on and warn you I'm gone for so long, so I can't make excuses sadly. Not like anyone wants my characters they are kind of dull but whatever.

Over View:

Here is the overview of this whole conversation. We can try having states/provinces for maybe two weeks? If it causes to much issues we can take it away. There is also the limit which will most likely help out some more problems, which would be characters being ignored. I think that is quite useful. We can also add some more rules to the state/province idea and make it so it's fair to everyone. There will be another thing I am going to add to make it so the choice is only so much. I think we should only have Canadian Provinces, Australian Provinces and then American states. I don't really want to see some fucking state/province from some random ass place it would be so bloody annoying.

*That is all I have to say, I don't want posts after this one saying OH BUT ITS NOT FAIR BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm just going to delete it no Joke I'm not wasting my time Reading your damn posts. The poll is going to be up for Seven days and if you Don't like that shut up I don't care. This is my opinion I rather not have people breaking down everything I have said. I did my best to make it reasonable because that is what I try to do. I do not need downsides on the Thing because I know their are downsides no point in putting them up. Now Thank you for taking your time to read this, I highly respect that.*
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:27 pm

TL;DR
summary plz
Back to top Go down
Leddy

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:16 pm

I agree with all of this except for one thing and that is only having Canadian/American/Australian provinces

P.S: I did text emma telling her my computer was broken <_>
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Idea   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Guys, let's have a socratic seminar tommarow. that way we can get our points across without being bitches to eachother. good idea? ja. i learned it at leadership retreat. we talked calmly and orderly about obama
Back to top Go down
Leddy

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Aww, Lily is our little Dr. Phil
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:13 am

Belgary wrote:
Guys, let's have a socratic seminar tommarow. that way we can get our points across without being bitches to eachother. good idea? ja. i learned it at leadership retreat. we talked calmly and orderly about obama

YOU KNOW WHAT, I BLAME OBAMA -THROWS HANDS IN AIR AND WALKS AWAY.

Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: LMAO JEEZ   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:56 am

I LEGIT FAKE DID THAT LOL AND THE COUNSELER YELLED AT ME ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Spain wrote:
Belgary wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Derp wrote:
Spain wrote:
Belgary wrote:

Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:23 pm

LOL Lily if I was at your Leadership retreat shit stuff thingy, I'd blow up at someone I'm not peaceful I want it my way or the highway. -points to highway behind me-
Back to top Go down
Leddy

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Why would you want a highway? I mean, if you put a tollbooth on it then it would make sense...but really?
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Well highwasy are awesome so like yeah thats why!
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Kfc wrote:
Derp wrote:
Spain wrote:
Belgary wrote:

Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Spain

Spain

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:19 am

This rp was /ALOT/ more fun with them. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Province/State Ocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Province/State Ocs   Province/State Ocs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Province/State Ocs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia~ :: News :: Out of Character News-
Jump to: