Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Led Please Read

Go down 
+3
Belgary
Leddy
CuddleWithCorpses
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Led you have to read this, because it's getting really annoying. You say that everyone else is a prick and doesn't show respect and shit. It is honestly you that can't show respect. If states/provinces come back and you cause issues. I'll probably tell you to fuck off and never come back again I am not even kidding. I don't care if it isn't my role-play because I'll do anything in my power to get you banned. People are sick of you complaining all the damn time and saying "Oh but this isn't fair why can't i have this blah blah blah" It isn't your damn role-play it is Emma's. She deserves maximum respect and she has to suffer with everyone complaining all the damn time, It just isn't fair. So what I am going to have happen is if you disrespect anyone again. I am going to have to just ban you, I don't care if I'm not the owner, I'll find a way to get you out of the role-play. Every time you come online is you find a way to disrespect someone and you try to get everyone to feel sorry for you. Led you don't even come on often. You are now always on your damn xbox 360 instead, so really keep your mouth shut. With the kelsie problem, that was also really fucking stupid. You weren't even on for so long! Its pathetic she aw just role-playing him because you were gone, that simple. We can't just have characters die out because someone leaves. So go ahead make a post after this, because I'll just turn your words against you.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Okay, i understand i do complain a lot. I know i (not litterally) say that lily is a prick. But i dont say people dont show respect..... And im kinda confused where this came from.. Like, were you holding this in for a while or was it something i recently did, cause i dont remember doing anything recently. and the only reason im on xbox all the time is cause i just got a new game, before that i wasnt on because my computer was broken -.- And the Kelsie problem I know i complained a lot and everyone (including me) had good reason for what they did. And After (a long long) while. I gave up, It's really not my fault that Kelsie quit if thats what your thinking.
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: I saw this coming   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Alright, scott I can see all your points, and might I add how many rules he has broken? I find that he lost emma's trust a very long time ago. However, I think we should give him a little warning please? Like taking away his oc's altogether if he can't use them correctly. If your going to abuse your privileges, why should you be allowed to have them. Nobody else has special rights here, so please don't act like you do. I'm giving an easier alternative to banning him, because sometimes Led can be decent to talk to, and able to stand.

Also, Scott, what did Led do to send you over the edge? I'm just curious LOL. I know this is strange usually id be like: YAAA BAN HIM!!! But, my leadership retreat has shown me a new light. It has shown me the way of how to get your points across without being rude and shutting out other people's ideas. ^^ So ja, respond however
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Belgary wrote:
Alright, scott I can see all your points, and might I add how many rules he has broken? I find that he lost emma's trust a very long time ago. However, I think we should give him a little warning please? Like taking away his oc's altogether if he can't use them correctly. If your going to abuse your privileges, why should you be allowed to have them. Nobody else has special rights here, so please don't act like you do. I'm giving an easier alternative to banning him, because sometimes Led can be decent to talk to, and able to stand.

Also, Scott, what did Led do to send you over the edge? I'm just curious LOL. I know this is strange usually id be like: YAAA BAN HIM!!! But, my leadership retreat has shown me a new light. It has shown me the way of how to get your points across without being rude and shutting out other people's ideas. ^^ So ja, respond however
Tired can't think so nto gonna have an actual reply till tomorrow. BUT UMM LOL YOUR LEADERSHIP RETREAT GAVE YOU A NEW LIGHT WTF, DUDE THAT IS JUST FUCKING WEIRD!
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:27 pm

yup, it gave me a flashlight. -giggle at horrible pun. -is playen wiff my flashlight. i just worded it wrongly, i MEAN i learned leadership skills.,OH OH AND I PLAYED T OR D AND OMFG I MADE ALL THE GOOD DARES FOR PEOPLE. i'll tell when i see chu
Back to top Go down
Leddy

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Lily hurt my feelers ;-;
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Belgary wrote:
yup, it gave me a flashlight. -giggle at horrible pun. -is playen wiff my flashlight. i just worded it wrongly, i MEAN i learned leadership skills.,OH OH AND I PLAYED T OR D AND OMFG I MADE ALL THE GOOD DARES FOR PEOPLE. i'll tell when i see chu
Leadership Retreat sounds so fuckign gay no offence, because honestly i believe people should say what they want and express it their way to get emotion into the hemisphere. Never do you see people in court be calm they usually argue their asses off.
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:23 pm

I'd like to say something -raising my hand a bit- I dont want Led playing Japan anymore.you may ask "Why, Ami?" Well its because he is never on. I mean, dont get me wrong, Led does a Great job playing Japan its just hes never on, And I dont think thats really fair for Taiwan. Who I play Almost all the time.

(Just saying, you guys can reply to this if you want or not.)
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: ehhh   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:09 am

Bring it up with emma, I kind of agree with you, he is NEVER japan even when he is on. Last night it legit went like this:

Led: I WAS ON ALL DAY TODAY
Me: ... You weren't japan ALL DAY TODAY
Led: Cause she(ami) wasn't here
Me: Oh I see, your only going to be japan to rub it in her face?!
Led: ...

Pretty much, he's just saying he doesn't even want the character, ask kels or ami they were there -nod.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:22 am

Belgary wrote:
Bring it up with emma, I kind of agree with you, he is NEVER japan even when he is on. Last night it legit went like this:

Led: I WAS ON ALL DAY TODAY
Me: ... You weren't japan ALL DAY TODAY
Led: Cause she(ami) wasn't here
Me: Oh I see, your only going to be japan to rub it in her face?!
Led: ...

Pretty much, he's just saying he doesn't even want the character, ask kels or ami they were there -nod.

Josh: I BLAME THE MOTHER FUCKING RUSSIANS -STORMS OFF.

ok but srsly, maybe he wanted to do japan x taiwan? e3e
Back to top Go down
Leddy

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:19 am

Lily, after that i said i did NOT want to rub it in her face and said: How about I play who i want to play, and if someone wants me to be someone at that time, they ask me, and I will TRY to be them.
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:17 am

Led, last time I said "let someone else be japan" you had a fit saying your afread someone would do a better job than you.

Josh, I want to do tXj too but when they're is no japan, I'm her most of the time.

Yes, led did say those thing, lily.
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Ok. How about you let LED have japan because it was HIS character. Who cares who's better. he has japan as a character. How would you feel if i thought maybe josh(just a random person for example) could play Taiwan or one of your characters better and made you give it to him? that's exactly what you guys are doing with him. :L.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:20 pm

-slowhandraise.
The night Led got Japan back he was very rude about it. He was like,
"YEAH IN YOUR FACE. -SPIT IN EYE-"

Dude, I get it. You were mad. But was that honest-to-god necessary?
That's the rudest thing to do to anyone. I don't even care if it's over the internet, it's still really fucking rude. And I demand improvement with your respect.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Kfc

Kfc

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Emma wrote:
-slowhandraise.

That's the rudest thing to do to anyone. I don't even care if it's over the internet, it's still really fucking rude. And I demand improvement with your respect.

this would be a good reason to take it away <_<. but i missed it like i miss everything that happens at night so i didnt know about it owo
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Emma wrote:
-slowhandraise.

YEAH EMMA YOU HAVE GUTS -claps hands happily- No sarcasm just saying. Seriously good job =3 sticking up for yourself Anyways as I was gonna say because my hands are cold and it sucks living in canada D=.

Anyways umm -taps chin- RIGHT RIGHT Okay Honestly maybe led you should play your character a bit more instead of playing him just when ami is around, because there are other people who want to roleplay with japan not just ami tyvm. I shouldn't be saying anything cause i don't play my characters often usually unless I'm asked or just in the mood, I think imma take away korea idk. Anyways on with what i was saying, if you honestly can't play your character when the other person isnt around maybe you shouldnt have the character because that just isn't fair to possibly people who want that character. Honestly imma add something for myself, If anyone wanted any of my characters i'm actually willing to give them to you, except Hong Kong and Iceland because i love those characters cause they are quiet and something i can actually roleplay, I love roleplaying quiet characters who rarely speak unless want to =3 its fun. Anyways I like getting off track cause im distracted easiyl but whatever. Umm so maybe this should go out to everybody, if you can't roleplay a character without having another person around then maybe you shouldnt have it and get a new character I bet my life somene else wants that character.
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Kfc wrote:
Emma wrote:
-slowhandraise.

this would be a good reason to take it away <_<. but i missed it like i miss everything that happens at night so i didnt know about it owo

kfc, I'm not saying led should give up japan because he's not good at it ( which he is) it's just he is never online.

Led... YOU DID WHAT!? That was so mean even for you! I can't belive this. You can has japan, I don't wanna roleplay with someone as rude as you.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Kfc wrote:
Emma wrote:
-slowhandraise.

Da.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Leddy

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:51 am

iAmi wrote:
Kfc wrote:
Emma wrote:
-slowhandraise.

kfc, I'm not saying led should give up japan because he's not good at it ( which he is) it's just he is never online.

Led... YOU DID WHAT!? That was so mean even for you! I can't belive this. You can has japan, I don't wanna roleplay with someone as rude as you.

Ami, I'm not always like that. You can ask Lily who I had an actual legit conversation with the other day, And we HATE eachother
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Good Point   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Ami he has a point, I actually really talked to him the other day, and it's true we do HATE each other, you've heard me say it. And Led, no matter what the reason, you NEVER talk to ANYBODY like that. You should ashamed of yourself! How dare you treat EMMA OF ALL PEOPLE LIKE THAT? She has given you so many fucking chances, and you have abused EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. So, you should be apologizing and begging on your knees for forgiveness that she doesnt just take away your oc's and japan too.
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:33 am

Belgary wrote:
Ami he has a point, I actually really talked to him the other day, and it's true we do HATE each other, you've heard me say it. And Led, no matter what the reason, you NEVER talk to ANYBODY like that. You should ashamed of yourself! How dare you treat EMMA OF ALL PEOPLE LIKE THAT? She has given you so many fucking chances, and you have abused EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. So, you should be apologizing and begging on your knees for forgiveness that she doesnt just take away your oc's and japan too.

He might be nice some of the time, but what he did was just out of line. >:I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Led Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led Please Read   Led Please Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Led Please Read
Page 1 of 1