Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***Must Read***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

***Must Read*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Must Read***   ***Must Read*** I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Alright, you know what. I came to the conclusion that since Leddy and I can't get our way; and usually Lily and Kelsie can. That Emma is kind of being sexist. Which honestly in my opinion is unfair, all the time the girls get what they want *lol reminded me of a song* and the guys just kind of get kicked onto the curb and have to follow what they say. That really isn't fair, why can't Leddy be SP really, come on; There is a Prussia and Prussia is technically in Germany. So you can't use logic Emma, we changed this role-play WAY to much in order to go back and say "We are going by HETALIA" We are not going by the anime, we may be taking the characters and using them as our own, but honestly we aren't exactly going by Hetalia. If we were we'd go back to the beginning of Hetalia and role-play it, not go to the present time and role-play as the nations. See what it all started is that Emma was going to make a few changes, and take some characters out, oui? So you see doing this causes kind of a problem. Leddy really wants to keep South Pole, which in all my opinion I find that no problem, but Emma decided to turn around and say that South pole exists inside Antarctica.

1. Prussia = Inside of Germany
2. North Italy = South Italy to, which is just one country, they are not cut in half.

[1] Since Prussia is inside of Germany, then that means we have to take Prussia out of the whole picture, you can't go around and say that'll change the whole anime, because the first Role-play line we made, changed the anime. So don't turn this against me, I know exactly what I'm saying.
[2] Italy was never split before, it stayed one country the whole time. So even the person who created the anime "Hetalia" changed a few things, so that means we can to. If he can, we can, fair enough, oui? So we can do all we want and add South Pole into the picture.

Now about the "Lily and Kelsie" Thing, since I kind of got off topic with that. Every time either two of them, make a decision it is right away taken into consideration and used. Leddy, Josh and I don't even get a simple chance to argue our point, it's just thrown away. Which I dislike very much since I like my opinion to be used. Not once in most of my time role-playing have I actually used my opinion against someone else, I've had enough of it. That whole limit argument, was an auto-win for Kelsie and Lily we didn't even get to argue, I didn't really have a problem at that point, now honestly I do. I understand not being allowed to make Provinces or States. But come on, South pole isn't either of those, It isn't considered anything, so really it can still be made. South pole may be inside of Antarctica, but South Pole was basically presented to everyone Icly, so the fore he exists. I'm done ranting now, since I can't figure out what else to say, without repeating myself.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

***Must Read*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Must Read***   ***Must Read*** I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:06 pm

-handraise. I don't wanna argue anymore, and I feel if I say anything to this, I'll get argued against by you or led,
but I have a question.
Why can't sp be np instead? It's just a name change.
At least think about it?
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Leddy

***Must Read*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Must Read***   ***Must Read*** I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:16 pm

North pole is completely different. theres lioke ten countries in it, NP IS A GIRL. And its not as cold. So NP has completely different personality. Because she would know about shit. So shes not derpy
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

***Must Read*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Must Read***   ***Must Read*** I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Leddy wrote:
North pole is completely different. theres lioke ten countries in it, NP IS A GIRL. And its not as cold. So NP has completely different personality. Because she would know about shit. So shes not derpy

That's the np oc another person made..
you can make him however you want ;l
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Leddy

***Must Read*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Must Read***   ***Must Read*** I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Actually idk if someone else made that but i made North Pole a girl. And im just like that, it annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

***Must Read*** Empty
PostSubject: wait.   ***Must Read*** I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:57 pm

wait.. uhm i know this is over.. but scott why bring me into this? i was grounded for two weeks, i wasnt even in this fight. so to say that i auto win in this is kind of weird. i didnt have an opinion, not here. so yeah. ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

***Must Read*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Must Read***   ***Must Read*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Must Read***
Page 1 of 1