Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)

Go down 
+3
Spain
Leddy
Emma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Emma

I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) Empty
PostSubject: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Led, it has come to my attention that Transylvania is a city and not a country. I'm also getting word that people find this whole South Pole thing unfair. I understand we've had this talk before, but now I'm really angry about it. I'm getting bugged by people, whose names will not be mentioned, that you having South Pole is unfair, along with Transylvania. (That's how I found out he was a city). This is only bringing me closer to just flat out banning OCs, because apparently people can't follow the rules. Sam Rachel and Josh all came quietly. (and by came I mean followed the rule, you perverts.) I get it, you like the characters. I get it, you're stubborn, but I have HAD it. Either you start respecting my choices and rules, or watch me explode into pieces. and DON'T joke that watching me explode will be cool, because frankly, it will be anything but cool. I'm also tired of getting bothered about how it's unfair so I'm putting my foot down to make it just STOP. I've had downright enough with this, guys. I'm getting very little respect when it comes to the OC rule. I said, "NO CITIES STATES OR PROVINCES UNLESS THEY'RE CANON." (example of canon- hong kong, the two italy's, and prussia). We need more people to play CANONs. and as soon as we basically cover most of them you all go oc crazy? And they change like 1000 times a week! Pick two oc's and STICK TO THEM. this is fucking NUTS. One day it's one character, two days later they replace it with someone else. THIS IS FUCKING DRIVING ME INSANE. Please pick two and stick to them. I also demand the respect for the rules, since I get little of it from some people. -glance away.

This is just me irritated, and you don't want me to get pissed off. I'm trying to remain as calm as possible, but I'm about to explode. Understand this is not just random, I've been against it from the start. Yet you continue to disrespect that rule, and frankly, it's really psising me off.

Thanks for taking the time to actually read this...
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Okay first of all I didnt know that it was a city. Lily told me but i forgot I have really bad memory sorry. Ill make it fucking Romania. And second, we already dealed with SP. Im pretty sure everyone was fine with it. And i Dont do just Oc's. Ive been here for just two days since my computer has been fixed. and i did Greece for a while yesterday, so dont get mad at me about that. And yes, I do change my ocs every once in a while. Sometimes more often than others.

P.S: Im guessing the person whose name will not be mentioned is Lily, cause thats what she's like.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:28 pm

I do change alot BUT IVE BEEN GETTING BETTER, IVE HAD NEPAL FOR LIKE A MONTH NOW.
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:32 pm

...Really Once i go offline you guys go ahead and just piss off emma, Smooth Move Guys. Look Honestly I kind of agree with emma and the other people about the OCs. I honestly think they should be banned, they just get in the way of everything Come on if you want to use ocs that badly why not use the Roleplay Past thing and roleplay them there instead of bringing them into the habbo roleplay. So believe me if that was my room and my forum here, I'd probably take away all your damn Ocs, I'm sick of coming online to fighting all the bloody time. I have problems in real and i come in here to get AWAY from them, so please enough of this god damn OC fighting. If there is another post about this damn OC thing, I'm done with roleplaying with you guys, We are friends, we are to get along, not fight over the stupidest things on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:34 pm

P.S: Lily gave Liam the password and soon after they both left someone named VileGas came in. -.- im pretty sure thats nick
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:48 pm

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
...Really Once i go offline you guys go ahead and just piss off emma, Smooth Move Guys. Look Honestly I kind of agree with emma and the other people about the OCs. I honestly think they should be banned, they just get in the way of everything Come on if you want to use ocs that badly why not use the Roleplay Past thing and roleplay them there instead of bringing them into the habbo roleplay. So believe me if that was my room and my forum here, I'd probably take away all your damn Ocs, I'm sick of coming online to fighting all the bloody time. I have problems in real and i come in here to get AWAY from them, so please enough of this god damn OC fighting. If there is another post about this damn OC thing, I'm done with roleplaying with you guys, We are friends, we are to get along, not fight over the stupidest things on the planet.

Yeah alright, you go ahead and complain that we need to rp canons, Well maybe, JUST MAYBE, some people have to many canons! :l
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

PostSubject: Thank You!   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Thank you, I felt that Sp was unfair, led whined and got what he wanted, but josh and i didnt and we came quietly? thank you emma, finally. -hugs. if i were there, id be like: -GLOMPS. led bottom line: follow rules or leave.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:38 pm

-THROWS HANDS IN AIR
I DIDNT DO IT
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Derp wrote:
-THROWS HANDS IN AIR
I DIDNT DO IT

I know Sam, -pets.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Emma wrote:
Derp wrote:
-THROWS HANDS IN AIR
I DIDNT DO IT

I know Sam, -pets.
By the way emma i think it'd be funny if you did explode =3
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Belgary wrote:
Thank you, I felt that Sp was unfair, led whined and got what he wanted, but josh and i didnt and we came quietly? thank you emma, finally. -hugs. if i were there, id be like: -GLOMPS. led bottom line: follow rules or leave.

im just saying that josh complained too.
sorry josh but you kinda whined about how you wanted alaska and stuff.

and what sam said
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Kfc wrote:
Belgary wrote:

im just saying that josh complained too.
sorry josh but you kinda whined about how you wanted alaska and stuff.

and what sam said

I did bitch for alaska. ouo
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Scot is right. it would be funny if she exploded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)   I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've reached the boiling point. (BAD PUN, BAD PUN! -FLAILS)
Page 1 of 1