Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALRIGHT VOTE TIME

Go down 
4 posters

Who is Being Japan?
Leddy
ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_vote_lcap14%ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Kelsie
ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_vote_lcap43%ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
I dont give a flying shit fuck [Josh added this -srs.]
ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_vote_lcap43%ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

ALRIGHT VOTE TIME Empty
PostSubject: ALRIGHT VOTE TIME   ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:27 pm

We are going to do a little vote, to see who we want to be Japan; Kelsie or Led.
Personally I believe kelsie does a way better job of being japan and she'll get into more scenes and everything. SO please vote on WHAT YOU WANT not what other people want but what you want. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

ALRIGHT VOTE TIME Empty
PostSubject: go scott!   ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Go kelsie, all the way. She is a way better Japan, she has a better track record of not breaking the rules, and as a bonus, she deserves more scenes, and led cant be japan. Japan is cool and collected, calm and badass.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

ALRIGHT VOTE TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALRIGHT VOTE TIME   ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 pm

I dont think this is fair e_e; I mean. If a bunch of people wanted to take hungary because someone else does it better you wouldent like that. Same with China. And Lily. You broke a rule too. You gave liam the password who then gave Nick the password. -.-
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

ALRIGHT VOTE TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALRIGHT VOTE TIME   ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

no one said it was a rule not to give to liam, and besides, all emma had to do was change pass, no harm done.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

ALRIGHT VOTE TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALRIGHT VOTE TIME   ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Leddy wrote:
I dont think this is fair e_e; I mean. If a bunch of people wanted to take hungary because someone else does it better you wouldent like that. Same with China. And Lily. You broke a rule too. You gave liam the password who then gave Nick the password. -.-

Before this whole mess, you barely even used Japan,
so don't go there. ;l
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Emma
Admin
Emma

ALRIGHT VOTE TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALRIGHT VOTE TIME   ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Kelsie won. Sorry led.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Leddy

ALRIGHT VOTE TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALRIGHT VOTE TIME   ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Emma wrote:
Leddy wrote:

Before this whole mess, you barely even used Japan,
so don't go there. ;l

Actually I did, mostly when Ami was Taiwan. But anyways im using him a bunch now.
And, Kelsie wasn't supposed to be rping me since IM japan. I mean, what if i rpd China while you were gone for some reason, and did it better than you, so everyone bothered you about how much better i am at China, and then they forced you to give up China and let me have him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ALRIGHT VOTE TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALRIGHT VOTE TIME   ALRIGHT VOTE TIME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALRIGHT VOTE TIME
Page 1 of 1