Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ BEFORE YOU VOTE.

Go down 
3 posters

Which should it be?
Teacher!Nations
READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. I_vote_lcap33%READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Teacher!Bosses/Rome/Germania & Student!Nations
READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. I_vote_lcap67%READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Emma

READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE YOU VOTE.   READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:17 pm

I think that the countries should be the students, the bosses, Rome, and Germania should be he teachers. It'll make life so fucking easy.

Led does not agree and is being a big baby about it,
so I put up this poll. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE YOU VOTE.   READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:19 pm

AM not being big baby. Im speaking my opinion. I asked scott. AND I KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA SAY. But i told him not to be bias.
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE YOU VOTE.   READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 pm

k i can kinda see how rome and germania should be the teachers and shit
but we'd only have 2 teachers o-o.
We were talking about it and it was led who said the countries could be both, but thats more confusing too. Like, lets say germany is a language arts teacher.
Germany would only teach that period(Seeing as we have like a 7 person class if everyones here.) and then, for the next period, he'd go to class. idk this is confusing me it will probably confuse you too cos i have no fucking idea what im talking about right now.

If that confuses you, then dont bother commenting on it. I'll just go with "lol idc about which one"
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE YOU VOTE.   READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Yeah, i see how it could be confusing. It was just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE YOU VOTE.   READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Kfc wrote:
We were talking about it and it was led who said the countries could be both, but thats more confusing too. Like, lets say germany is a language arts teacher.
Germany would only teach that period(Seeing as we have like a 7 person class if everyones here.) and then, for the next period, he'd go to class. idk this is confusing me it will probably confuse you too cos i have no fucking idea what im talking about right now.

If that confuses you, then dont bother commenting on it. I'll just go with "lol idc about which one"
As you can see I also included their bosses like,
their bosses.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE YOU VOTE.   READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Emma wrote:
Kfc wrote:

As you can see I also included their bosses like,
their bosses.
o.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE YOU VOTE.   READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE YOU VOTE.
Page 1 of 1