Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !

Go down 
+4
Sammy
Leddy
Emma
Spain
8 posters

Bring back OC?!?! :o
Yes
Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_vote_lcap67%Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_vote_lcap33%Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No opinion
Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_vote_lcap0%Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Spain

Spain

Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  Empty
PostSubject: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Kso. OC characters. NO MORE!

Me and Emma have come to a conclusion..

All original characters have been wiped from the roleplay. They never exsisted, none of the canon's know about them. The end.

We decided on this for two main reasons:
- They're overtaking the roleplay. Yesterday, while I was Italy, everyone else was an OC. And there was like, what, 6 other people there?

-It's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for them to exsist, if you think about it. America is represented by ONE person. That meaning America IN A WHOLE. The character represents ALL the states, etc.

We deleted all the OC bios for you. Yup. And don't come whining to us or get pissed either. The roleplay was barely even Hetalia anymore. Sokthxbai.

(Oh, and theres now a 2/3 character limit, because someone people can't find a character that they find suitable, therefore, they didn't join.)

... Their , i will put reasons to change this

Kso. OC characters. NO MORE!

Me and Emma have come to a conclusion..

All original characters have been wiped from the roleplay. They never exsisted, none of the canon's know about them. The end.

They did never exsist, True, but their are other nations in the world, that can be represented by an OC, Funimation didn't want to make a million nations, Reasonable, So tech, They MIGHT know them, basing off history, Probably. (Excluding states at the moment )

We decided on this for two main reasons:
- They're overtaking the roleplay. Yesterday, while I was Italy, everyone else was an OC. And there was like, what, 6 other people there?

True, We need to limit the ammount of OC's when and if we bring them back, Such as maybe 5 or 6 throughout the roleplay. They were taking over the roleplay, their was a ton, Which is why we need to limit. You have to understand - Some people LIKE being oc's, and theirs the few who want to bitch moan and complain about them and want it to be just like the anime, WHEN YOU RP, YOUR CHANGING THE ANIME. Btw, Femitaly, is somewhat of an OC because its a boy originally.

-It's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for them to exsist, if you think about it. America is represented by ONE person. That meaning America IN A WHOLE. The character represents ALL the states, etc.

No, not the countries. But the states, ehh your right, though some can be americas son/daughter and still somewhat fit decently in the roleplay.

We deleted all the OC bios for you. Yup. And don't come whining to us or get pissed either. The roleplay was barely even Hetalia anymore. Sokthxbai.

Lol don't delete the bios, move them do a different section. ;l , The roleplay wasn't hetalia, it was better, it was FUN ! Sokthxbai right back to you! :3

(Oh, and theres now a 2/3 character limit, because someone people can't find a character that they find suitable, therefore, they didn't join.)

I like tht rule. >_>

Well their you gos! :3
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Josh, seriously.
Stop it. You're the only one fussing over this.
Just.. stop.
please.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 pm

;l Honestly i can back up my arguement so ;l
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:13 am

He really isint the only one fussing over it though. :l
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:43 am

Leddy wrote:
He really isint the only one fussing over it though. :l
Back to top Go down
alex

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:05 am

Now I Don't mind if you dont bring them back or not but, the reason why i was an oc was because all of the main characters were pretty much taken, so i had no other choice but to be an oc. And i think if your going to be an oc, you should only be 1 MAIN! seeng how its unfair on other people.
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:39 am

You know what, Who the hell cares. No Ocs get over it, you guys are acting like a bunch of pmsing bitches. *No offence*. It is emma's roleplay, emma's room, emma's forum. So her say goes, if you guys don't like it. Don't come back, I could care less. We don't need ignorant pricks to go all bitchy at us. This roleplay was made so FRIENDS could have fun without any one else in it. We are friends, we don't need to claw at each other. so please, just stop the fighting. The OC's are fun, but really what they said, is they are taking the main characters out from the roleplay. See what we can do, is make a forum rp for OC's and main characters to be together, if yu don't like the idea, you can shut the hell up. It's just a thought.

Now please, can you guys quit fighting, it's honestly starting to give me a headache. And emma is most likely really upset over it, you guys know she hates fights. Now that's the end of that, if you guys want to keep fighting, go take it to MSN or some other internet messanger tool thing. Not here, Not on habbo or on the forums, somewhere else. Please.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Anyone got a napkin?
Looked at Scotts signature.
I jizzed my pants and got a nose bleed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
alex

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Derp wrote:
Anyone got a napkin?

I Regret ever mentioning this...

You still prefer my pairing however
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Derp wrote:
Anyone got a napkin?

LOL
Back to top Go down
alex

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Emma wrote:
Derp wrote:
Anyone got a napkin?

LOL

I Find your sense of humour un amusing.. ADD ME ON HABBO PL0X, WE MUST SPEAK!
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Derp wrote:
Anyone got a napkin?

Sorry, -pats head- Didn't mean to have that happen to you. OH M GOD THIRTY MINUTES TILL I LEAVE -gasp, die-
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Erm... Scott? ._.; The sigs a little much.. Dontcha think?
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:14 pm

iAmi wrote:

Nope Not at all~
Back to top Go down
alex

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:41 pm

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
iAmi wrote:

Nope Not at all~

Where are you finding these pictures..
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:44 pm

alex wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
iAmi wrote:

Nope Not at all~

Google, Photobucket or DeviantArt >_>. Theres one site that i forget what its called. i want to find the name of it again, xD its all anime stuff, and it can get disgusting though =S
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:54 pm

kay im only posting here because i would like ocs
My reason is that i suck at rping as set characters and personalitys. There's almost something on all of the hetalia people that deters me. I understand no states, though they *could* be added. Mabye brothers and sisters of america like josh said. anyway both sides have valid reasons. So I'm mainly neutral, though the fact that i want ocs leans me a bit to that side. Parts that are kelsies are in italics. Josh's are bold.

For kelsie/no oc side(agreeing):

This is a good reason to ban ocs i guess. But mabye people with the most important mains(China, russia, america ect) should only get like, one main and one oc. So an oc counts as 2 charcters. If you make a 2 character limit, this would make it so people can either have 1 oc or 2 mains. Idk just an idea.

This could help with my idea above. It's also a good idea to have this limit, just so people dont take 10 different people. I know i've had problems in the past with amounts of characters.

Heres my disagrees for your post.

I agree with josh on this one. Mabye just move them to a denied bio section? Then if they want to get something from that bio(Or if ocs get readded, which probably wont happen) they can just go get it instead of retyping it or going on a hunt for it.

Not all of them. Just the states, I guess. But what about the other countries? Africa, Mexico, etc etc.

My agrees for josh/oc side:

True, We need to limit the ammount of OC's when and if we bring them back, Such as maybe 5 or 6 throughout the roleplay. They were taking over the roleplay, their was a ton, Which is why we need to limit. You have to understand - Some people LIKE being oc's, and theirs the few who want to bitch moan and complain about them and want it to be just like the anime, WHEN YOU RP, YOUR CHANGING THE ANIME. Btw, Femitaly, is somewhat of an OC because its a boy originally.

I only agree with parts of this so.
The 5 or 6 in the rp is a good idea, though not entirely fair. I think people who don't have anyone else to rp should get first ocs. then people who already have characters.
I agree with the changing the rp thing. Think of other anime rps. Not only the main characters are in them. Other people are there. They're just not brought up. Think of this in hetalia. other countries aren't brought up. And other countries could have plots. Think of shit going on in the world(Ie. Mexico and America. Mexicans keep illegally immigrating into America, which could bring upon a plot.) I like being ocs so i guess i agree with that Razz

Anyway i kinda disagree with the rest. People aren't necessarily 'bitching and moaning.' They have some valid points. They give reasons. Don;t make two groups and think everyone fits in them. And Femitaly isn't an Oc if it was validly rped that England used his magic-ness to change Italy. That's agreed upon, correct? :I

No, not the countries. But the states, ehh your right, though some can be americas son/daughter and still somewhat fit decently in the roleplay.

agreed almost entirely as i stated above, but instead of children i said brother/sister i think.

They did never exsist, True, but their are other nations in the world, that can be represented by an OC, Funimation didn't want to make a million nations, Reasonable, So tech, They MIGHT know them, basing off history, Probably. (Excluding states at the moment )

This makes alot of sense too. It's easier for Funimation to not make 100 different characters in an anime. There's more characters in the manga, if im correct.

_
Mk please dont get pissy at me for this post. I came here late. I had nothing to do with this rp period so i guess i can't really have too much influence on this lol. but oh well. my reasons for both sides are hurr. Sorry for late post, as i can see this is pretty much over and done with. <3
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Well Kasey, I have to be honest. You brought up a good point. Honestly I think maybe bringing up a few more countries would be wise, but then youd have to make sure they were around during the WW1 and WW2. I'd make this longer =S but I have to go so i'll talk my side again later ^-^
Back to top Go down
alex

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:49 pm

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
alex wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
iAmi wrote:

Nope Not at all~

Google, Photobucket or DeviantArt >_>. Theres one site that i forget what its called. i want to find the name of it again, xD its all anime stuff, and it can get disgusting though =S

Get me the disgusting..

Wow, Just. wow.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Scott.
-///e
Your signature.
-Stare at screen drooling
I STILL HAVE TO EDIT MINE
-Sobs
I might wait till i get home though <_>
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Derp wrote:
Scott.
-///e
Your signature.
-Stare at screen drooling
I STILL HAVE TO EDIT MINE
-Sobs
I might wait till i get home though <_>

<_>
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Did you guys ever think of just asking us to use ocs less?

Also, just a comment. Removing the ocs is much more trouble than not. i mean really its caused all this fighting and commotion. -w-
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Leddy wrote:

Also, just a comment. Removing the ocs is much more trouble than not. i mean really its caused all this fighting and commotion. -w-
I KNOW I SAID I WAS DONE BUT THIS MAN PREACHES THE TRUTH
Back to top Go down
alex

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:50 am

Derp wrote:
Leddy wrote:

HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD!
-Church quoir sing-
OH HAPPY DAAAAAAYS!
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 am

alex wrote:
Derp wrote:
Leddy wrote:

HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD!
-Church quoir sing-
OH HAPPY DAAAAAAYS!
LOLOL
PRAIZE DAH LAWRD
I SAY PRAIZE DAH LAWRD
I SAY, I SAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !    Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring back a FEW (I mean few) OC'S !
Page 1 of 1