Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leddy

MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:15 am

Mr. Obama!

omg Russia ate Englands glares @_@

AND BELARUS WAS IN THIS EPISODE -squeal- SHES NEVER IN EPISODES~
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 am

IT NEEDS MORE DENMARK NORWAY AND ICELAND -REACHES.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 pm

I think 80 was better. e3e
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Damn I need to catch up.
I dont think I've even seen ep 79 yet.
NO SPOILERS NO SPOILERS NO SPOILERS
/SOBS
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Derp wrote:
Damn I need to catch up.
/SOBS

russia dies.
latvia kills russia with a chainsaw. Sealand beats everyone up. they ride off in the sunset on a dinosaur
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Kfc wrote:
Derp wrote:
Damn I need to catch up.
/SOBS

russia dies.
latvia kills russia with a chainsaw. Sealand beats everyone up. they ride off in the sunset on a dinosaur

/THAT/ was the best episode ever.
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Emma wrote:
Kfc wrote:
Derp wrote:
Damn I need to catch up.
/SOBS

russia dies.

yeah ikr
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Kfc wrote:
Emma wrote:
Kfc wrote:
Derp wrote:
Damn I need to catch up.
/SOBS

russia dies.

yeah ikr

I like the part when Japan took some coke and had sex with all the girls and /half of canada/
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Leddy wrote:
Kfc wrote:
Emma wrote:
Kfc wrote:
Derp wrote:
Damn I need to catch up.
/SOBS

russia dies.

yeah ikr

I like the part when Japan took some coke and had sex with all the girls and /half of canada/
dude that was pretty epic
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Dont forget how america snuck into russias house and did inappropriate things before his death.
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Spain wrote:
Dont forget how america snuck into russias house and did inappropriate things before his death.

ya
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Kfc wrote:
Spain wrote:

ya

And then Belarus tried to kill America, but Canada came up from behind and killed her, you guys remember that one? ohman. There was an Americest orgy after that. Hungary took pictures.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Emma wrote:
Kfc wrote:
Spain wrote:

ya

And then Belarus tried to kill America, but Canada came up from behind and killed her, you guys remember that one? ohman. There was an Americest orgy after that. Hungary took pictures.

OMG REMEMBER WHEN MEXICO RAN TO AMERICA AND TOOK TEXAS AND SLAPPED AMERICA. LOLOL.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Spain wrote:
Emma wrote:
Kfc wrote:
Spain wrote:

ya

OMG REMEMBER WHEN MEXICO RAN TO AMERICA AND TOOK TEXAS AND SLAPPED AMERICA. LOLOL.

I thought that was Spain... that makes more sense though. America ish blind without his glasses ;A;
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:25 pm

I love you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~   MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY FAVORITE EPISDOE~ EPISDOE~
Page 1 of 1