Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My characters lalala

Go down 
+2
Sammy
CuddleWithCorpses
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

My characters lalala Empty
PostSubject: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:47 pm

I'm dropping a lot of my characters, since i don't roleplay them often so yeah..Makes sense, non~

The Characters I am Dropping:
Sweden
Russia
Switzerland
Rome
Afghanistan
Puerto Rico

The Characters I am Keeping:
Australia
Germany
Hong Kong
Korea *This Might Change I am Debating, non~*
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:23 pm

SCREAMS AT TOP OF LUNGS
SWEDENNNN

But thats okay emmas replacing you.
Ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Characters dropped: Fiji, Thailand.

Characters I now Have: Wy, Norway, Karki, Russia?[Maybe]
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:11 pm

this has nothing to do with the post. I am just going to write on here instead of wasting space. I will be on tomorrow unless I do something stupid. Sorry that my grammar is worse than usual stupid psp. This is for Emma who might kill me tomorrow.Tu besoin epice sexe avec moi! I spent french class reading a dictionary.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 am

@_@
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 am

Idrc.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:19 pm

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
this has nothing to do with the post. I am just going to write on here instead of wasting space. I will be on tomorrow unless I do something stupid. Sorry that my grammar is worse than usual stupid psp. This is for Emma who might kill me tomorrow.Tu besoin epice sexe avec moi! I spent french class reading a dictionary.

I have a friend named "Google Translate" you pervert.
-not amused.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Emma wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:

-not amused.

google translate isn't very accurate~
but i lol'd at what it told me
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Emma wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:

-not amused.

Google Translate isn't as accurate as a Dictionary Hun~ And trust me I may be a pervert but you know, I don't always do it to the limit~ I still love what i did though.
You want hot sex with me~ Pwnage, I believe. Wasn't smart though writing that out in the middle of French cause I thought Mrs.Aubin was going to throw me off a cliff. And Plus
Hot = Epice and Chaud
Besoin = want
Tu = You
Sexe = Sex *Oh my god funny story we were in class yes, and my teacher said sex and he was like Okay I'mma go find out sex in french and say it in french instead since your not mature enough to handle it in english. He comes back and is like, okay i can't use it in french it sounds worse, so he says it outloud and we all laugh our ass off~*
Avec = With
Moi = Me
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 pm

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Emma wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:

-not amused.

Google Translate isn't as accurate as a Dictionary Hun~ And trust me I may be a pervert but you know, I don't always do it to the limit~ I still love what i did though.
You want hot sex with me~ Pwnage, I believe. Wasn't smart though writing that out in the middle of French cause I thought Mrs.Aubin was going to throw me off a cliff. And Plus
Hot = Epice and Chaud
Besoin = want
Tu = You
Sexe = Sex *Oh my god funny story we were in class yes, and my teacher said sex and he was like Okay I'mma go find out sex in french and say it in french instead since your not mature enough to handle it in english. He comes back and is like, okay i can't use it in french it sounds worse, so he says it outloud and we all laugh our ass off~*
Avec = With
Moi = Me

it translated it to like
you want to have spice sex with me or w.e

spice sex IS pretty hot
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:03 pm

BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP. >_<
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Emma wrote:
BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP. >_<
I know a way you can make me shut up, Mon cher~

Oh Cher means expensive also, but yeah it's dear to >_> <_<
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey guys lets have spice sex~ OH, emma your on the vip list with scott.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 pm

vip list..?
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Its exclusive..they get access to the spicyest sex of all
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 am

Seeing Having a little fun with me Does have it's perks doesn't it emma~
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Emma wrote:
Ne pas être comme ça ma chère. Tu sais que tu m'aimes et pense que je suis le plus chaud gars autour. Alors pourquoi ne pas admettre votre amour et nous pouvons avoir du plaisir. Je pense que ce serait une cause excellent choix je ne peux pas être si mauvais d'une personne.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:05 pm

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Emma wrote:
Ne pas être comme ça ma chère. Tu sais que tu m'aimes et pense que je suis le plus chaud gars autour. Alors pourquoi ne pas admettre votre amour et nous pouvons avoir du plaisir. Je pense que ce serait une cause excellent choix je ne peux pas être si mauvais d'une personne.

闭嘴!我累了整个法国的事情,因为我必须用谷歌翻译知道你说的话。我真的很恼火,因为在现实生活中,它是不同的。这是所有的谎言在这里。不管...
(Bonus, it's Chinese.)
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Emma wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Emma wrote:

(Bonus, it's Chinese.)
You realize, That what i say I believe is true to me. I don't care what Other guys think of you, so really get use to it >_>
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Emma wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Emma wrote:

(Bonus, it's Chinese.)
You realize, That what i say I believe is true to me. I don't care what Other guys think of you, so really get use to it >_>

<_< Not speaking French?
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 am

Emma wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Emma wrote:
CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Emma wrote:

(Bonus, it's Chinese.)

<_< Not speaking French?

>_> I will later, But I'm pissed at the moment soo.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:27 am

HVORDAN OM VI ALLE slutter å snakke fremmedspråk, SO være stille og holde kjeft.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Spain wrote:
HVORDAN OM VI ALLE slutter å snakke fremmedspråk, SO være stille og holde kjeft.

说英语是枯燥的
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:00 pm

[quote="Spain"]Characters dropped: Thailand.

[quote]
FUCK MY LIFE
EVERYONES DROPPING
SAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My characters lalala   My characters lalala I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My characters lalala
Page 1 of 1