Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Emma

.......... Empty
PostSubject: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:26 pm

It probably won't really matter, and you'll argue with all this too, but I feel I should get in a rant of my own. I worked my ass off to try and make this work. I'm only trying to make everyone happy, and apparently it's an impossible feat. I also thin everything I say is going to be thrown back at my face like it has all day, but I'm still going. I worked my ass off on that past thing under characters. Did anyone even LOOK at it? I'm the only fucking one that uses it!! I made it so we could all use it. Don't claim to be too lazy, because I don't expect stuff like what I wrote. I also can't stand how everything ends in an arguement. If I learned anything from the past year, I learned that I let people step on me too much, and that's all going to change. For everyone. don't go pointing fingers at anyone, this is my actual opinion if anyone was wondering.

Whatever, I just want the arguing to stop. I still don't see why he could just be NP, it's only a NAME change. He doesn't have to change anything else about it. To even make this whole non-state/city thing nicer, I even allowed up to 2 OCs. I tried to make it work, to make it better, but whatever. If no one apprieciates it, whatever. Please don't reply to this post with a "but I care!" or, "you're being too dramatic," because you know what? I don't wanna hear it. For once I'm going to stand to my own opinion, and when the time comes I'll put this past Sam and Kelsie, even if I can see what's going to happen. Sam's going to take Led's side for the sake of Texas and I'll get outnumbered again. At least consider the very simple name change, because North Pole is just like South Pole if you want him to be.

I'm done ranting, I just wanted to get that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Leddy

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Okay, i see what you say. But NP is not the same person if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Leddy wrote:
Okay, i see what you say. But NP is not the same person if you think about it.

Halfway is, besides the land and shit like that :L.

You can always just jack sps picture. Tehy wont care if it has "south pole" on it i dont think o-o.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Yeah but NP is close to countries so SHE would know more shit. and not be like, Whats a plate, is it food?
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Leddy wrote:
Yeah but NP is close to countries so SHE would know more shit. and not be like, Whats a plate, is it food?

:L you can rp her like that if you want. She's your OC
Back to top Go down
Leddy

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 pm

But that annoys me. and i cant do that. But another thing. if emma is willing to let me make a north pole why can ijust make a south pole?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Leddy wrote:
But that annoys me. and i cant do that. But another thing. if emma is willing to let me make a north pole why can ijust make a south pole?

North pole is not a continent like antarctica. Antarctica is one thing and south pole is IN it. North pole is it's own thing
Back to top Go down
Leddy

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:33 pm

North pole is IN like tne different countries.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:39 pm

I like ur siggy emma. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:48 pm

I missed something big, didnt i?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Derp wrote:
I missed something big, didnt i?
yes. :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..........   .......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia~ :: News :: Out of Character News-