Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Emma

2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) Empty
PostSubject: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:02 pm

He didn’t think he was special. To him, he was another child in his village. He had siblings, all elder than he was. He had a mother too, whose husband had passed before he was born. Young Wang Yao spent his time playing with his elder siblings and helping around the house. His siblings became suspicious of him when he stopped growing at a young age. He was about fifteen at the time, and his siblings had turned into ages ranging from seventeen to twenty. No one dared ask why he still looked only seven years old, but even he was confused. Why wasn’t he growing like his elder brothers and sister? Despite his young appearance, he still did the work of any regular fifteen year old. He helped raise the livestock and tend to the crops. He lived on a small farm back then, and life was very simple.

Yao loved playing with his elder siblings when the time for work had ended. First his elder brothers Gao and Liang would train themselves by sparring with one another. They normally used large sticks to fight. Yao once tried to go and spar too, but the brothers wouldn’t have it. They felt Yao was still too young, even if he really was fifteen. Instead, he sat back and let his sister, and Liang’s twin, Lihua play with his hair. The way the comb went through his hair so gently, the way his sister laughed when he’d fidget with discomfort when she tried putting messing around with it; he loved it all. Spending time with his siblings was something to look forward too. After his brothers finished sparring, they would hide behind a tree and wait for Lihua to go for some hair ties, much to Yao’s dismay. When Yao tried to escape, he’d be attacked by his brothers into a friendly tackle. Normally Liang took him down first, Gao letting himself fall onto the forming pile. Yao would laugh and try to push off the elders until his sister came back to see the setting, and she would try and pry off Gao from the top. This normally ended with Gao letting her into the pile instead of letting her take him away from it. They’d all laugh as they tackled at one another until their mother came out for the siblings to help make dinner. One by one, the siblings all got off and darted for the house. Since Yao was still so small, Liang normally scooped him up to run back with. Yao laughed as the wind hit his face while his brother ran with him like a football. Even if he was young, he loved doing what his siblings could do. He also loved helping his mother cook dinner. In the kitchen were normally him, his mother, and Lihua. Gao and Liang would wait while planning tomorrow’s work/attack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Qi, the emperor at the time, was pacing around his room at the news. He had heard stories from travelers whom had become prisoners of war. There were men, and on rare occasion women, who were their nations in human form. The emperor couldn’t believe his ears. It was almost like having a God amongst them. When he heard of a strange boy who could not age, he took his time to think it through. Could this boy be the growing Chinese empire? He looked to one of the few advisors that remained in his room. The advisor looked up when the Qi set out one command: “Bring the boy to me.”
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Emma
Admin
Emma

2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Everything was dark, but there was a small light creaking through from his hiding place. Yao hugged he knees to his chest, wondering what was going on outside. Had his siblings and mother escaped? He prayed to his ancestors that they had. He wouldn’t be able to live on alone with such guilt. He had been helping his sister and mother prepare dinner when a bunch of men started coming to their home. Yao could hear the crashing and thumping as the men tore up the house. What did they want? He heard faintly, “Where is he?”

Were they looking for him? Yao pushed the door open slightly for a better look when the sunlight from the window shone in his face. He tried to peek through at the men who made their way over. They now stared at the strange boy, stone hard faces peering at him. One of the men reached in for his arm and yanked him out. Yao looked around in distress, and his family was under the heavy guard of a few guards. The family was taken off towards the large building known as the palace. Had they done something so wrong the emperor had to decide their fate? One guard yanked on Yao’s arm from the family’s place in the room. Yao turned and reached back to his family, but they were in tears already. It wasn’t a far separation from the family, yet Yao felt so alone in that moment. He then lowered himself into a kowtow, a bow of respect for the emperor. Qi looked down at the boy with a childish curiosity. He leaned forward, putting his fingers together gently. “What is your name, boy?” he asked.

Yao jerked his head up to face the emperor from his kowtow. “Wang Yao, aru,” was his reply.

The emperor smiled before he stood, taking graceful strides to the boy. He stood before him, waiting as Yao stood himself up. He looked up at the emperor for a moment. Qi slowly reached forward to place a hand on Yao’s shoulder. Yao was very surprised and confused. How was he worthy of the emperor’s touch? The emperor chuckled at his confusion, leaving both him and his family unbelievably confused. The emperor smiled down at the boy and asked, “Have you heard the stories aru?”

“Stories?” Yao asked simply.

“Shi, stories,” Qi said, still smiling. The confused expression he read told him he never heard them. He chuckled heartily. “Well, young Yao,” he began, “they say that men and sometimes even women are born special, and for a reason aru. They also say these people are nations and empires in flesh and bone.”

“Nations aru?” Yao couldn’t help but ask.

“Shi,” the emperor replied, “and from what I hear, I believe that you’re the Chinese Empire in the flesh aru.” Yao’s confusion increased tenfold, causing Qi’s smile to fade. “How old are you, Yao?”

“Fifteen,” the boy replied.

“And you appear so young, aru. Don’t you agree?” Yao nodded to the speaker. “That is because you age with our growing empire, aru.” Qi’s smile returned to his lips. “Do you understand?”
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

PostSubject: Re: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Bayarmaa had heard there was another boy who was like him. Someone who didn't age, who was an empire in flesh and blood. Was it true? Would he finally not be alone? It could be someone to play with. Maybe his age? He looked about 3 or 4. Pretty young, but the emperor discovered him when Baya was born. When the prospect of finally being together with someone who really knew what it felt not to age was quite nice actually. Baya wanted to meet this boy, the ''Chinese Empire. ''

The emperor had at first refused him directly. '' No, we don't want to scare him off. You are too fragile after all. '' he said with a stern look. However, after hours of begging, he finally relented to the young child. On one condition. No talking to him.

So that's how he had ended up face to face to this China. He looked pretty scrawny, but obviously older than him. Seven or eight perhaps? Baya waved nervously to the kid, he had never met anyone this close to his age. The servants were the only ones that ever talked to him and mostly they just asked things like '' Do you need anything Baya-Sama
'' or '' Would you like some food Baya-Sama. '' After a while it got very lonely, not being able to really socialize. But, it had always been his life. And it would probably always be.

He said three words to the boy, breaking his promise to the emperor. '' I. Am. Mongolia. ''

Last edited by Belgary on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I obvi cant count x])
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:17 pm

Belgary wrote:
Bayarmaa had heard there was another boy who was like him. Someone who didn't age, who was an empire in flesh and blood. Was it true? Would he finally not be alone? It could be someone to play with. Maybe his age? He looked about 3 or 4. Pretty young, but the emperor discovered him when Baya was born. When the prospect of finally being together with someone who really knew what it felt not to age was quite nice actually. Baya wanted to meet this boy, the ''Chinese Empire. ''

The emperor had at first refused him directly. '' No, we don't want to scare him off. You are too fragile after all. '' he said with a stern look. However, after hours of begging, he finally relented to the young child. On one condition. No talking to him.

So that's how he had ended up face to face to this China. He looked pretty scrawny, but obviously older than him. Seven or eight perhaps? Baya waved nervously to the kid, he had never met anyone this close to his age. The servants were the only ones that ever talked to him and mostly they just asked things like '' Do you need anything Baya-Sama
'' or '' Would you like some food Baya-Sama. '' After a while it got very lonely, not being able to really socialize. But, it had always been his life. And it would probably always be.

He said three words to the boy, breaking his promise to the emperor. '' I. Am. Mongolia. ''

"Ni hao!" China replied, looking to the younger nation. "I'm Wang Yao aru."

Wait, Mongolia used his nation name to introduce himself. Should Yao do the same? Oh well, it was too late now.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:21 pm

I want to Join in on this but im intimidated by the long paragraphs ;-; []
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

PostSubject: Re: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:24 am

Bayarmaa grinned to him and spoke lightly '' Bayarmaa, Herro Yao-san. It is a preasure to meet you. He talked strangely, so many made fun of him. He hoped Shina wouldn't mind cause he says aru alot.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Meanwhile, Elephant Island was riding on one of his narwhals while wearing a polar bear- fur coat, which made him very sad, but it was the only way to keep warm. He had fallen asleep on his narwhal (yes, i AM going to do this) and after a while, he ended up in China. (don't ask, I have magical narwhals that can carry me across the world in a few hours)
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:42 am

Leddy wrote:
Meanwhile, Elephant Island was riding on one of his narwhals while wearing a polar bear- fur coat, which made him very sad, but it was the only way to keep warm. He had fallen asleep on his narwhal (yes, i AM going to do this) and after a while, he ended up in China. (don't ask, I have magical narwhals that can carry me across the world in a few hours)

[Was elephant island even called elephant island in like 2100BCE >_>]
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Belgary wrote:
Bayarmaa grinned to him and spoke lightly '' Bayarmaa, Herro Yao-san. It is a preasure to meet you. He talked strangely, so many made fun of him. He hoped Shina wouldn't mind cause he says aru alot.

Yao smiled lightly back. "It's very nice to meet you too aru!" he said cheerfully. He was now confident the two of them could be great friends.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:32 pm

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Leddy wrote:

[Was elephant island even called elephant island in like 2100BCE >_>]

[ Noone knew he and Antarctica existed ]

Elephant Island (im just going to call him Sirius from now on) had fallen off of his narwhal about 50 miles away from China and hadn't woken up until he was found on the shore and was being shaken by guards of the palace (I'm not sure where you two are so im assuming your in a palace). Sirius had been unconcious from the climate change from Antarctica to China.
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:23 am

PFFT IF YOU CAN JOIN NI SO WILL I WITH FUCKING MESOPOTAMIA, Yeah he was around then, Mesopotamia was an Ancient country in 5300BCE to like around 200BCE or something, but I know for a fact they were around 2100bce i googled it >_>
2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) Aph_me10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, when everyone was at that god forsaking Palace or whatever. Rahim was in his little country that was ruled by like fifty different civilizations but whatever. His land was arid and which this had made his people pray for rain many times in the past. Despite the fact of his country always being taken over by new civilizations, his people were quite happy. Even if he was around since 5300BCE, his body has changed many times due to the fact of new civilizations coming into his country. He closed his eyes to the fight he had witnessed but sighed to himself. He was a small country again, something he did not want but yet he had the wisdom of an adult who has been around for many years. Rahim decided to go see the king and tell him he wouldn't be around for a while, due to the fact of needing to find new countries and befriend them before other countries develop and try to take his land. With many hours of fighting with his king he finally just left to go adventure off. He was warned about being to young to go out alone but he didn't care. Rahim knew he could outsmart anyone in his path and it would be a few days before he'd actually reach the Country of China. He quickly had gotten himself a horse to ride on *They trained horses back then <_<* and headed off. *When you guys make a few posts I'll have him at China*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)   2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2100 BC - Basically the Founding of China (Some takes place after this year.)
Page 1 of 1