Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Issues, Issues and More Issues

Go down 
+3
Kfc
Sammy
CuddleWithCorpses
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Issues, Issues and More Issues Empty
PostSubject: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:39 am

***No Commenting on this post Unless you actually read everything word for word, I am not going to make a summary on this, because I wrote all this so you guys can understand how I actually feel about everything***

You know what I'm going to do, I am going to rant down every single issue we had in this damn role-play, and we are gonna resolve it my way because Honestly I'm sick of it, I am so close to just quitting habbo and reading/writing all day.

~Problem Number One~Led's Respect Issues~
Lets all begin with the Led Problem. Now you see Led, there is a little thing called respect. You should probably learn how to use it a little more often. I am so close to finding where you live and ripping your damn head off and cooking it up for supper to feed it to some Hobo's that live in America. Disrespecting Emily, is just plain stupid. You can disrespect me I won't care, I'll just most likely make you cry. You see, shoving something in Emily's face and being like HAHA -spits in eye- Or whatever you did, is just plain stupid. Now you may ask what respect is, You know what Led. I have no problem explaining what exactly respect is. So let's begin with the respect lesson of Today.

Led, Respect is listening to other people without interrupting them, It is very rude to interrupt another person. I know right? Weird isn't it, I always thought interrupting someone was rather a nice thing to do. Respect is also keeping an open mind on everything, so please start to do so. Respect is agreeing to disagree, it is also trying to understand the others person's viewpoint instead of being a conceited bastard and just understanding your own point. You should be able to love yourself, if you cannot love yourself you cannot like others. I don't mean love yourself as in thinking your the best person in the world, I mean loving yourself for who you are, not for what others think about you. It's trust and honesty, being honest and trusting each other is a very big part in respecting another person. It is also giving each other space, you cannot just be like AKSFJAKSFJ to another person, don't get into their face and such. If someone wants space back away let them relax. Respect is nonviolence, it is better to be non violent than violent. You have to be able to be passive about things and get along. If we all fight all the time, it isn't going to get us anywhere. It is also having direct communication, which is a very good thing. We have to be honest to each other we can't lie to each others faces all the bloody time. If you have a problem with someone, be honest and tell them. A big part of respect is friendship, I know that sounds cheesy but it is. Try to build up a person, instead of tearing them down. If you decide to tear apart the person, you are just making yourself a fool of disrespecting someone else. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Never and I mean never, pressure someone to do something, it's just disrespecting them. They can do what they want, they don't need to be treated like a damn dog. Every single person on the planet has the right to be respected Led. It does not matter on their point of views or what race they are, they all deserve respect. "Respect is an unassuming resounding force, the stuff that equity and justice are made of." Led this basically means being treated with consideration and esteem and to be willing to treat other people similarly. You have to regard other peoples' feelings, listening to people and hearing them, which also means giving them your full attention. Even more important is to treat someone else with dignity, which led is the opposite of humiliation and contempt.

There I gave you a lesson on Respect, That was actually a lot of work to do, but I actually found it kind of fun. Now try to use what I told you and maybe everything will work out perfectly fine.

~Problem Number Two~Japan~
Now this one kind of involves Led still but also Ami in a way. To be perfectly honest with you guys, this is kind of pathetic in a way but it also makes sense. I do get what you mean that you don't want Led playing Japan anymore. I agree one hundred percent that it isn't fair that someone should have a character and basically never come on to role-play it. Yes I do agree that Led plays a good Japan, but never coming on to actually use your skills? That's just stupid. Led just look this in Ami's point of view, she never gets the chance to role-play Japan x Taiwan. That really isn't fair at all and that's a really cute couple in my opinion. Led you fought to get Japan back from Kelsie, yet you fail to come on and actually role-play him. That is the most selfish thing you could have done. It is so stupid you would even do that, why be so selfish, Honestly why? It's a waste of time and it makes people want to hurt you or hate you. Led it is very rare that I see you actually being Japan when you are online, that just isn't fair. I know I'm repeating a bit of it, but it isn't. Led I am so tempted to give you another lesson, I think it is going to be a lesson on being fair.

Led, this concept of being fair, is something that a lot of little kids have problems with. What I mean by little kids, is like five to eight year olds. Led someone that is fair, is treating others the way you wanted to be treated, The exact same thing I said in the respect lesson. You have to be able to tell the truth, Led honestly be honest with yourself for once, have you ever actually came on at all this week and role-played Japan with Ami. Being fair is also thinking about how your actions will affect others. Led your being selfish and that is affecting Ami from having a pairing she wants, you also took a character from Kelsie when you don't even play him. Listen and I mean listen to other people with an open mind, don't ignore it, actually pay attention. Led don't even try to blame other people for your mistakes, that is a stupid thing to try to do, because I will turn it against you. Do not take advantage of other people, you are the most spoiled brat ever, and I'm really sick of it. I am sorry, Emily, If this hurts your feelings, I truly am. Led, Emily can be a push over and you took advantage of what she thought was right. You decided to do anything in your power to piss her off and throw her under a bus you wanted her just to explode and say take it back. I bet you did the exact same thing with Kelsie, you nagged and nagged until you got Japan back. Yet you don't even use the character, you have to learn NOT to take advantage of other people.

So after you read that little part Led, think about what you should try to fix. Honestly I've had it with you and if you can't learn how to actually manage role-playing your characters. I think it's time you give up a few.

~Problem Number Three~Character Balance~
This problem here, includes everyone *Maybe not a few people but still*. See we all have the same problem with only role-playing a certain character for so long. Which kind of irritates me, because I do it to, I am not going to be like "Oh I'm so perfect and never do that." That is not true, I do only play a certain character for so long, and it needs to stop. I believe we should do something to balance out our characters, because this is just plain stupid. It is causing problems and I am honestly sick of all these problems. I think what Sam started to do was a genius plan, but I think we should add another forum part for this plan. Most likely Call it character balance or maybe something else I don't really know. It would actually be quite nice to see everyone organized, or maybe instead of wasting time to go through biographies to see who is who. We do not have to do this because it might seem stupid for everyone, but since we don't have a lot of role-players in this role-play. Why not make a forum for each person. So they can stick biographies in it, their character pictures, their stories or their problems or their videos and what not. Instead of wasting so much damn stuff in the other forum areas. I don't mean like taking some RayWilliamJohnson video and placing it in your forum section, but I mean like for instance, Sam made that video for going outside. That could go underneath her forum section, because it is hers.

So let's see, lets say that I made a biography for my character. I could put it underneath my forum section with my name on it. Then it would be organized and we would know who's character is who's. If we no longer play that character, we can simply either delete it or send it to the trash. We could also have calender kind of thing, like a notepad or something to keep track of who we role-played that day.

e.g: Date: Friday, October 29, 2010. 11:30PM Central Canada/America - Role-played Hong Kong.

Does that kind of make sense to you? Also having timezones might help a little bit since we are all in different time zones. It would keep us very much organized instead of looking like idiots and fighting all the time. Also instead of posting random pictures of our own characters underneath pictures, we can have it in underneath our Forum with our name. That is only if it is your character alone, the other pictures still go underneath pictures. Lets say instead of posting your going on a trip in Out of Character News, we can put it underneath our name forum. It kind of makes it so it is neater and all. You guys don't have to agree with this idea, I just kind of thought of it. I figured maybe it would work I don't know. I really don't want to cause problems onto Emily.

~Problem Number Four~My Attitude~
This problem is mainly about me. Yes it is kind of stupid that I am placing a problem down about me. Well honestly, I think I am kind of pissing a few people off because of my attitude and to be honest I want to change that. I don't want to make your lives stressful and making you want to comment suicide because I am a total asshole who doesn't understand you guys and so on. See, Emily this is towards you, I think I keep bugging you because I keep speaking some French here and there, and honestly if it bugs you that much that you just want to rip my head off and feed it to some random hobo on the street then tell me so. I want you guys to be comfortable around me instead of scared or angry. If there is anything you want me to stop doing or change, than tell me so. Either Private message me, or respond to the post. Please don't keep it inside, I will do my best to change my attitude, I care a lot about you guys and I don't want it to be my fault because you guys are miserable or whatever.

~Problem Number Five~Pairings~

This problem here is about pairings. At least I think pairings are kind of a problem, every damn day someone wants to change the pairing they are in. To be perfectly honest, the pairing has to make sense, it can't be some random ass pairing just cause you think it is funny. We need to figure out a system with the pairings, I don't know if there are other people who agree with me on this but you know I am doing my best to please everyone or at least keep everyone in a decent mood. I hate seeing other people pissy makes me even more pissy than before. I believe if we do what my idea was with the Name than forum stuff thingies. We could possibly add another thing to the Character sheet, which would be relationship, like who are you dating not the Relations but actually relationship. Then we can make everything a little more organized. We really have to get better at organization we kind of fail at it to be honest. We can also add something else, in order to change your pairing. You have to ask the person who role-plays the other character, the person who role-plays the character you want to pair up with and the person who is paired up with the character you want to pair up with. Otherwise we are gonna get into a long argument again and that just bugs me. So tell me what you think of this.

~Problem Number Six~State/Provinces OCs~
I know a lot of people are like, Oh my god not the state/province OC issue again. Yes I am bringing it up again because I want everything resolved at once. There are a few people who disagree with the State/Province OCs, and they have a valid point with it. There are plenty of opportunities to make some country OC, with the personality of the state/province. Except at the same time, having state/province OCs would be helpful. I don't think that they should go to everyone, mainly people who actually deserve a State/province OC and can actually role-play all their characters at the same time. So far that is no one, to be perfectly honest. No one deserves a state/province OC. I reached my point that I want all problems to be gone, because I'm sick of damn issues and fights. So most likely state/province OCs won't happen unless, possibly if Emily wants to, we actually speak about what exactly we are going to do about it. To my understanding so far, no one deserves a State/Province OC and if this was a cool forum, since it isn't cool and you can't give people like respects or something on it, some forums can actually do that. If i actually spent my time I could make one, but yeah I actually might start tonight out of boredom Anyways. If Emily let's State/Province OCs happen, then I think she should choose who actually gets one. If this does happen No one, I MEAN NO ONE, can suck up to Emily like little lost fucking puppy dogs. I'll fucking kill you all and just rip your heads off and feed it to a Hobo.

~Problem Number Seven~Disappearing~
Alright, Disappearing seems to be a problem. Everyone likes to just disappear out of no where like fucking ghosts. Nu uh, that is a bad thing to do. I know it seems stupid to write about it, but we need everything organized we really do. Now if you are going to leave for a week randomly at least inform us somehow, like texting or leaving a message on forums. This isn't a long one because it just is short cause it wants to be. So if you disappear because you want to get away from Habbo, inform someone. We don't want your characters to get given to someone else because we think you quit or something. I hate when problems form again so let's try to get organized.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 am

I read all of it except for the first two because Im not part of those issues. I know you said dont post unless you reade the whole thing, but oh well. I dont intend on being part of those issues, and/or care about them.

Anyway, character balance. Yes, great ideas going on here. Little sub forums for each person? Smart! And using my recording ideas to make sure everyone plays whatever is also a good idea that should be applied to everyone, not just me. I dont mind others using my method of keeping track. It would help getting orgasnized greatly.

Pairings. It isnt everyone. I noticed that Lily is turning Hungary into a whore... I cant repeat her plan to get her like, two guys or whatever, but its only really /her/ thats changing so much. I havnt changed a single pairing of my characters. No one else does but her. No offense, Lily dear. I love you.

State/Province OCs. LETS LET EMMA DECIDE AND NOT BOTHER HER, OUI? I like the idea of her picking who gets them. People who show the responsiblity should be given the RIGHT. It should be a RIGHT that you can keep and loose.

Dissapearing. Ahaha... I disappeared not to long ago, but I couldn't leave a message which isnt my fault. I cant text, and since my computer was broke I couldn't post on the forum. So, what happens in this sense? What do the people whos phone sint working or plain dont have one and something happens to their computer?
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:38 am

im nto commenting on first two

3. I have problems with this too. Like, i usually only play Ant or Russia. but seriously. if you ask me to change people i will :L. I could give up Madagascar and Egypt if other people want them but /shrugs. And the separate sections for everyone was a good idea, even if it would take a little work.

4.no comment i guess

5. i honestly dont care mcuh about pairings. If someone does or doesn't want a pairing with one of my characters, just tell me :I. theres only a few pairings i wont want, because they just seem.. stupid to me -shrugs-.

6. I hate how people keep going "lol ya they WILL get approved lol ya just cos we voted means that it will happen." Its not a fucking democracy get over it. Emma OWNS this rpg. Emma has owned a LOT of rpgs that many of us have gone to. I honestly wouldnt care either way if states/provinces get added as long as people dont have both ocs as states and change to different states and stuff every other day. The whole "emma picks" thing is good too, and i think there is a way to get 'respects' only its like, called karma or something. :S.

7. I agree with sam. Sometimes there's no wya you can even t ell epople that you're not able to get on. I'd be fine. if you try to talk to me on msn or skype and im not replying then im not on. If im offline either all day, then my computers broken or im nto home. But yeah. I have a library and an xbox. i can tell kelsie or led that i cant get on. Also i can get on msn with it and even update facebook i think :S. I do give fair warning on leaving though. Like my 3 weeks of camp might become 6 weeks this or next year. Im not sure yet :S. But yeah.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 am

Haz no comment.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:18 am

Respect- You know what, i have a billion comments to make on this but noone will read them so im just going to try to be more respectful -.-

Japan - Yes i DO have problems with being fair. And, have you looked at it in my point of view, how you clearly stated that i should do on the above topic?

Char. balance - yeah I like it.

Pairings - I don't really change pairings but (no offense joshie) Josh has like completely random chars. pair with me and I kinda want him to stop hogging me (which he has)

States - I don't really care anymore

Dissapearing - I agree, and I have to let you know I dissapear randomly for like, a day or a couple days at a time, and I don't think i'll be on this weekend cause everyone seems to hate me unless i decide I want to come on. Which i am going to do right now (teehee)
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 am

You guys actually read that. I wrote that at 3:30am in the morning till 4:30am because I wasn't tired and wanted everything to stop. Some of this stuff, yeah it doesn't make sense and shouldn't even be up there because well I was trying to think of stuff that would make sense. Sam I am glad you actually like that forum idea, because well I just didn't know what to say and put random stuff that came into my head. The pairing thing is just kind of to umm neaten things out, not really be like OH YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH THIS PERSON. See I just want everything to actually be organized for once instead of having everything so damn confusing. Disappearing is just really for people who can actually text or tell someone someway that they are gone. Sam I understand you are gone at times and we just won't know because of Computer problems. I would have the same problem, I have a cellphone but I don't have money on it and I don't want to give my cellphone number out. So yes, your point does make sense. I like how you guys agree with Emma choosing the states/provinces and who can get one or whatever I said. I appreciate that, it does make more sense and Kasey x.x I wish that there were Karma things. If I had patience I would so html something on pro boards for us to have as forums but I'm not patience. Okay led, yes i have looked at in your point of view but you know what. You even said in the post underneath that, you were gonna be gone for the weekend. SOOO your saying that you are basically taking Japan away for ami AGAIN. She kind of likes japan x taiwan tyvm. Now i'm to lazy to rant more...
Back to top Go down
Kfc

Kfc

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 am

Ok. incase emma wants to do the karma stuff im looking it up. unless she knows how:
go to administration panel
go to "modules"
On the left bar find 'Points and reputation."
Reputation you use a vote bar on the post to vote up or down. idk what points is :S.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Leddy wrote:
Respect- You know what, i have a billion comments to make on this but noone will read them so im just going to try to be more respectful -.-

Japan - Yes i DO have problems with being fair. And, have you looked at it in my point of view, how you clearly stated that i should do on the above topic?

Char. balance - yeah I like it.

Pairings - I don't really change pairings but (no offense joshie) Josh has like completely random chars. pair with me and I kinda want him to stop hogging me (which he has)

States - I don't really care anymore

Dissapearing - I agree, and I have to let you know I dissapear randomly for like, a day or a couple days at a time, and I don't think i'll be on this weekend cause everyone seems to hate me unless i decide I want to come on. Which i am going to do right now (teehee)

Led my pairings are wif Lily and sam now e3e
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

PostSubject: Okay Sam and Kelsie   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm sorry if you guys think im turning Hungary into a whore, I mean tbh kelsie you already discussed it with me before, and Scott backed me up on it. A. So I want to change a friggen pairing? I want a chance to have another pairing for Hungary, what the hell is so horrible about that? Sam wants AusSwitz, which would actually make sense in my opinion. B. The little getting drunk, woot woot couch thing? TOTALLY NOT IN THE STORYLINE OF THE RP. Scott and I were just playing around so cool your tits about that please. C. Kelsie you said that Hungary wouldn't be the type to get shitfaced drunk or whatever with Germany, just please refer to scott for that, I'm too lazy to have to type all the reasons it WOULD be okay.

Not to be rude, I know I was just like: Stop harrasing me, gtfo -leaves. I am sick and tired of coming on to people yelling at me about my characters. I make my own decisions, so please leave me alone. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:54 pm

Scott, I just said i wont be on cause im lazy and I don't like dealing with this stuff. I might be on sometimes
Back to top Go down
Belgary

Belgary

PostSubject: Scott and Ami   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm ignoring Led until he learns proper respect
Back to top Go down
Leddy

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Lily you said on habbo until I can learn to respect Emma and I should learn from Scotts lesson. She hasn't even been on habbo yet. -.-
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:36 am

=.= Why did I ever make those lessons, that was really pointless of me. <_< but whatever. Sorry My posts are random ROFL Im bored its seven thirty in the morning soo =.=
Back to top Go down
iAmi

iAmi

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Led, What is YOUR Point of view of the japan thing...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues, Issues and More Issues   Issues, Issues and More Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issues, Issues and More Issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia~ :: News :: Out of Character News-
Jump to: