Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boorreeed soooo gonnnaaa rant on here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Boorreeed soooo gonnnaaa rant on here Empty
PostSubject: Boorreeed soooo gonnnaaa rant on here   Boorreeed soooo gonnnaaa rant on here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:02 am

Mm Lets go look at random Canadian news, then american =D sound fun oui~

~Canadian News~[center]

Mm Let's start with Manitoba news, Huh apparently people in Manitoba are worried about early flooding. Fucking idiots it won't happen =.=. Apparently rivers and ditches and shit are high whatever its winter soon.....i guess.....that probably is bad ROFL... Lets move on to some murders or something...

Lol On Wednesday night a fight between a father and son turned deadly. The RCMP in Little Grand Rapids First nation are reporting. There is an eighteen year old man in custody charged with attempted murder after he stabbed his forty-two year old father's throat. Oh my god that is mean x.x. LOL I was about to say alcohol was probably involved, and it was lol. At least the father is alive still, lucky bastard.

Haha Some guy was injured after being hit by some Winnipeg transit bus on Main street, this was on Thursday evening fucking idiots. Both Police and emergency crews rushed to that area, mm interesting. Apparently traffic wasn't affected at all.... Stupid people should learn how to drive.

HA MANITOBA MIGHT BE THE FIRST TO MAKE A CAR THAT LOOKS FUTURISTIC THAT IS OWANGE FUCK YOU CHINA CANADA IS GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/2010/10/28/man-f-urbee-video.html?ref=rss

Well that was boring........
Back to top Go down

Boorreeed soooo gonnnaaa rant on here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia~ :: Out of Character :: Random-
Jump to: