Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sad.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Sammy

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:38 am

Sad.            APHBloodySundayincidentin1905pt1
Sad.            APHBloodySundayincidentin1905pt2

Bloody Sunday incident in 1905 pt2
"At that time under the rule of the Tsar the Russian peoples suffering was ridiculous, people had literally NO civil rights whatsoever, you so much as ask where your money is going or for less workhours and you're sacked--not great when your poor as hell. I'm not even going into the secrect police--have something to say about the Tsar?? (or any russian rule O.o)--better look forward to a knock on your door at night time. While the Tsar and his family were living the life of luxury the peasants had no power, barely any money or food, there was famine, inflation, leading up to the second revolution there were even cases of people eating their babies and each other, and they're still rumors about russian roulette being played by Russian Solders forced into needless wars that were ravishing an already crumbling economy. The Tsar refused to properly revise the crazily unstable system in Russia despite the suffering of thousands of people because he believed in 'tradition' and didn't want to change anything, and besides he was ordained by God so whatever he said went. The way the comic portrayed the protest is a little off kilter, that was a PEACEFUL march, with men women and children, lead by a priest, everyone still believed and loved the Tsar despite the ridiculous conditions they endured and they approached the palace with a simple petition stating their grievances and with full respect and reverence to the Tsar stating that they don't blame him, and they were shot at!!! O.O" -- not my words
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:58 am

Russia looks so handsome with that gun and bunch of snow in the background i mean what?
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:57 pm

I fucking want that Russian. Sam I command you share him with me. -point dramatically.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Spain

Spain

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:36 pm

I want that Emma. -Point emma. IN THE PANTS. NOW.
Back to top Go down
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Spain wrote:
I want that Emma. -Point emma. IN THE PANTS. NOW.
-deathglares- No you cannot have emma.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Thats not fair! i want some too ;A;
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:00 pm

CuddleWithCorpses wrote:
Russia looks so handsome with that gun and bunch of snow in the background i mean what?
really? ithoughthelookeduke
waitwhat
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Emma wrote:
I fucking want that Russian. Sam I command you share him with me. -point dramatically.
No.
Back to top Go down
Leddy

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:20 am

Sam didn't deny me for getting some Russia! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:12 am

Leddy wrote:
Sam didn't deny me for getting some Russia! Very Happy
No.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:35 am

FINE IF I CANT HAVE EMMA -POINT SCOTT. IN THE PANTS, NOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad.            Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad.    Sad.            I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia~ :: Out of Character :: Pictures-
Jump to: