Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

....Omg. thats all i have to say.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Sammy

....Omg. thats all i have to say. Empty
PostSubject: ....Omg. thats all i have to say.   ....Omg. thats all i have to say. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:49 am

Quote :
Edward was walking through a Lickable meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a Shagable little Prostitute lying under a tree.

Edward skipped over to see the dear thing and was Suckable to find that he was hurt! A Dildo had pierced his Kissable little Lips and he whimpered Arousingly with the pain.

"My Rimable little friend," Edward said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the Dildo, as Sexily as he could. The Prostitute cried out and Edward's heart ached, I want to fuck you. "You'll be all right," Edward whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Jacob and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Jacob up in his arms, Edward carried him home and made a bed for him beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Edward nursed Jacob, cleaning his Lips and feeding him Penis enlarger-brand Prostitute chow.

On the eighth night, Jacob climbed into bed with Edward. He burrowed under the covers and Hotly Fucked Edward's Dick. It made Edward giggle and he cuddled close to Jacob, stroking his Cock and singing Graphicly to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Edward hurried home so he could curl up with Jacob. It gave him a Suckable feeling whenever Jacob Fucked his Dick.

Then one night, Jacob looked up at Edward and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a Touchable prince."

Edward screamed Seductively, he was so surprised. How could a Prostitute talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Jacob said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Edward said and kissed Jacob on his Cock. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a Touchable prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince Jacob," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Edward said.

"See?" Jacob said and showed Edward the scar from the Dildo on his Lips. Then he kissed Edward and they tumbled In bed and did a lot of very Manly things, some of them involving a Fuckable Vibrator.

"I love you," Jacob said when they were done. Edward clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure Jacob had stashed away.

And if Jacob didn't know about Edward's visits to the Prostitute sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

....Omg. thats all i have to say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Omg. thats all i have to say.   ....Omg. thats all i have to say. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:53 pm

I don't even have words for the pure hilarity that I just witnessed.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net

....Omg. thats all i have to say.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia~ :: Out of Character :: Random-
Jump to: