Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma
Admin
Emma

yes              Empty
PostSubject: yes    yes              I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Quote :
North Pole: Hey, you know me by now. I'm the North Pole, and I'll be hosting this intermission!

Nano-Desu13: AHEM.

North Pole: Fine, Nano-Desu13 over here will be my co-host. My annoying, childish, //BITTER// co-host who's still mad at me just because I twisted her arm a little-

Nano-Desu13: Will you just shut up and get on with it?!

North Pole: *sticks tongue out* Pffft, alright then! Anyways, now it's the turn for the Allies (plus the Philippines) to answer some questions! Okay, first up! Philippines, I heard you're secretly a hopeless romantic!

Philippines: *blush* Wh-what would make you think something like that?

North Pole: *holds up soap opera DVDs* I found these in your room.

Philippines: Those…aren't mine.

North Pole: Sure they aren't. Oh, and by the way, these Asian dramas of yours are so cheesy.

Philippines: Excuse me?!

Nano-Desu13: Hey, don't insult my country like that, jerk!

North Pole: Fine! You ask the next question!

Nano-Desu13: My pleasure. England, who do you prefer, Alfred or Francis?

England: *crossing his arms* Well, they're both sodding gits if you ask me. *blush* But…if I had to choose, I'd pick Alfred…

America: *glomps England* YAAAY~! THE HERO TRIUMPHS~!

England: *blushes harder* G-get off of me! That was just a theoretical question, you twat!

America: Riiight~ *whisper*So, is it my place tonight or yours?*whisper*

England: *whisper*Your place. And you have to buy me dinner.*whisper*

Nano-Desu13: B'aaaaaw~ X3

France: Mon Dieu, I just got dumped.

North Pole: Ew…okay then. China! What's your dress size?

China: How am I supposed to know…?! I am a man, aru!

North Pole: *smirks* Doesn't look like it.

Russia: China~! If you don't know what size dress you wear, then I suggest that we…find out the answer to North Pole's question the hard way, da~? *insert creepy aura here*

North Pole: For once, Russia, I think I agree with you. *looks at China with a rape-face*

China: OAO!!! Aiyaaa…

Philippines: Yao…! *points accusingly at Russia and North Pole* Will someone please restrain these two?! *glares at France; who whimpers at her scary Sweden-face* And you don't even think about joining in on this, because the last thing we need is another pervert harassing Yao.

Nano-Desu13: Couldn't have said it better myself. Now, I think we should cut this interview short. (makes a peace sign)
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Leddy

yes              Empty
PostSubject: Re: yes    yes              I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:18 pm

yes
Back to top Go down

yes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia~ :: Out of Character :: Random-
Jump to: