Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spain

Spain

Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls) Empty
PostSubject: Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls)   Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:27 am

At a diplomacy council of South Korean Congress, a congresswoman Jeong Mi-Kyeong stated that Japanese animation Hetalia was considered to be a crime on a private level.
----translation----
A: ruling party legislator B: foreign ministry official
A: Have you ever heard a Japanese anime Hetalia?
B: Yes, I have.
A: Do you know what the anime is?
B: I've heard some media say it is insulting S.Korea.
A: Hetalia is a comedy manga in WWII-era setting in which the countries are represented by anthropomorphic characters. In this manga, the Korean character is supremely looked down. He loves the national flag of Japan and always keeps it. He depends on the US and always imitates Japan. Moreover, He calls China big brother. He always shouts "uri(our) nara(country) manse(great )". He always insists everything belong to him. He touches Japan's breast and shouts"your breast represents Dokdo!(a disputed island)". I'm worried some people mistakenly think that Koreans are looking down Dokdo ourselves. Netizens in our country have already collected 10,000 signatures in a short period of time to pull Hetalia insulting Korean race off the air. The problem is Hetalia is going to be aired on a cable TV station from the 24th of this month and Japanese children will watch this anime. This is a big problem. In my view, Japan is insulting Korea, actually, this is a diplomatic problem between Korea and Japan. Some people strongly insist that we must make Hetalia a diplomatic issue and friction, I'm sure it is important that our government should take some measures. You don't have to stir up this problem. But, Don't stay on the sidelines. Ministry of Foreign Affairs and trade(MOFAT) have to take measures against this problem in all kinds of different ways. What measures are you trying to take?
B: I'm aware of the problem, but I guess there is not much i can do because the matter is caused by a private company not by Japanese government. However, It is the fact that this manga have a bad reputation, so I'll consider what we MOFAT can do.
A: I think this is a crime against Koreans. In other word, in person to person relations, isn't this problem the same as a crime, a contempt? Then this is a illegal and insulting act. We have to force them to understand those points. "the problem is not related to Japanese government, so MOFAT is not related to it." This is not a good atitude. I think Korean citizens have to prepare to draft a law against this problem. I know there are limits to what you can do. It is important to consider what we should do about this problem on a private level.
-------
한나라당 정미경 의원은 13일 국회 독도영토수호대책특별위원회에서 '한국비하' 논란이 있는 일본 애니메이션 '헤타리아'에 대해 "개인 대 개인으로 보면 범죄행위나 마찬가지다"라고 말했습니다.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls)   Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:38 am

CAN'T YOU TAKE A JOKE KOREA?
FFFF.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls)   Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:13 am

Emma wrote:
CAN'T YOU TAKE A JOKE KOREA?
FFFF.
I found the jokes on every one funny, Including America [where i live], Stereotypes are funny. Get over it, Korea ;I
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls)   Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:22 am

IKR. Idiots, JAPAN IS IN THE ANIME, AND THEY MADE IT. Lord.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Admin
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls)   Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Spain wrote:
IKR. Idiots, JAPAN IS IN THE ANIME, AND THEY MADE IT. Lord.

It's always fun to laugh at yourself,
so why can't they? ffs.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls)   Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why korea isn't in the anime (Fuck you korean ppls)
Page 1 of 1