Hetalia~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia~

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Hetalia_Archives

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-coughs-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CuddleWithCorpses

CuddleWithCorpses

-coughs- Empty
PostSubject: -coughs-   -coughs- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:17 am

Perfect
by ~Angel-Lucifer

The sound of footsteps echoed through the empty streets and two army boots quietly ran down the dirt road and scampered over a small wall. Germany landed on the other side silently. a strand of blonde hair falling into his face, he quickly pushed it back into place, adjusting the rifle in his hands he gazed over his surrounding area.
"I thought you might be here aru." Germany spun around to face China standing in the moonlight holding a wok tightly in his hand. Germany tried not to laugh, here he was invading China and he had to fend off kitchen utensils? "What is it you want Germany?" China glared at him ready for a fight, Germany clicked the safety off on the rifle.
"Just surrender quietly China." China glared and took a step towards him, this was going to be easy.
"Sorry Germany but I'll never surrender to you." Before Germany had time to think, China ducked down behind him and brought the Wok down on the blonde as hard as he could, unable to dodge the attack, Germany took the blow and fell to the ground unconscious. China stared at him breathing hard, he now had a full grown German knocked out in his backyard….great.
Germany groaned and rubbed his head slowly opening his eyes. He was in an unfamiliar room lying on an unfamiliar bed. Sitting up he realized he was only wearing his black tank top and pants, he scanned his surroundings and cautiously got up slowly going over to the door. Peeking out he realized where he was, china stood in the kitchen cooking. The sound of food sizzling rang through the house that was followed by a smell that made germany's stomach growl. China looked towards the bedroom door as Germany shut it quickly and sat back on the bed. A moment later he slowly walked in with a bowl.
"I see your awake, didn't know how long you would be out…I thought you might be hungry so I made you this aru." He held out a bowl filled with rice and a pair of wooden chopsticks. Slowly taking it Germany looked at the chopsticks, damn…why hadn't he paid attention to Japan when he was teaching Italy how to use them. Slowly he picked up the sticks and improvised the entire time, slowly bring the sticks towards his mouth they suddenly crossed showering his lap with rice. Narrowing his eyes challengingly he grabbed another clump of rice but once again his lap received the rice. China gave a small laugh and pulled out a pair of chopsticks from the pink hello kitty apron he was wearing.
"Its not that hard, hold them like this." He said holding his hands up for the German to see. Germany looked at him and tried to mimic him but to no prevail.
"damn it!" he yelled as he picked the rice off his pants, China gave a sigh and took a clump of rice from the bowl holding it an inch from Germany's face.
"here, say ah aru." Germany stared at the rice for a moment, a small blush came across his face, how embarrassing. Leaning in he took the rice into his mouth. China smiled. "see, not hard." Putting the chopsticks back into the pocket on his apron he quickly turned and left the room. Staring at the door for a moment, germany then turned back to the rice. He was prisoner of war..yes…but he would escape tonight when China was asleep, but there wasn't any reason not to relax until then. Putting the chopsticks off to the side, he tilted the bowl back downing the rice as if soup. Sighing he gave a small smile.
"I'm surprised…that was actually rather good, I'm full now…" His smile faded a moment later into a look of frustration. "I'm hungry again…." Slowly he went over to the door again, peeking out his eyes widened to find China picking up his jacket and pulling out a magazine that was tucked inside.
"crap…" he whispered quietly. China looked at the magazine before opening it, his eyes went wide;
"Aiyyaaaaa!!!!!" he screamed and dropped the magazine, his face bright red, Germany could feel the heat rise to his face in embarrassment, he had to do something.
"T-That wasn't mine!!..,my brother must have put it in my uniform!!" he said slamming open the door, it was a lame lie but it was the only thing he could come up with. China jumped when he entered the room surprised, he tried to hide his blush "T-that's ok a-aru, I didn't mean to l-look." Germany sighed and ran a hand through his now messy hair.
"Look I'm sorry you had to see that." He looked up to see china staring at him awkwardly. "w-what are you staring at…."
"you have some rice stuck to your face, let me get it." Slowly reaching his hand towards him Germany could feel his blush get worse, never having anyone reach towards his face he quickly took a step back unaware of the bucket behind him, he lost his footing, grabbing China's wrist he dragged them both to the ground. Trying to catch himself China landed on Germany his face inches from the man's. Staring at each other for a minute they both were speechless. They snapped out of it and looked towards the door as a very bouncy France walked in.

Only china would knock out a guy, wait for him to wake up then feed him.
Back to top Go down

-coughs-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia~ :: Out of Character :: Random-
Jump to: